What / why / how?
● Corporate environment
● Build large projects
● 10+ modules
Some hate maven
Maven builds are an infinite cycle of despair that
will slowly drag you into the deepest, darkest pits
of hell (where Maven itself was forged).
The Bigger, The Better
● Have many modules
● Your IDE loves modules
● Try to have separate modules if that makes
sense for you
● Do you really need multi module projects?
Make nice reports
● Maven is not that bad, could be pretty nice
● Customize maven to fit your need
● but respect the tool
● You are never done
● Have a master near by that knows the tool
● Have a look at Gradle....