1. A Unified Meta-Language over the Cloud “Code Once, Deploy Anywhere”George A. DelaportasInformatics & Computer EngineerMSc in Networking and Data CommunicationsPhD in Computer Forensics & Anti-Hacking Mechanisms
3. Platforms & Devices androidWindows iOS
4. Products & Services SOCIAL MEDIAApps Augmented Reality Ads Streaming
5. Expenses for Resources Expert in Python Expert in CExpert in CSS Expert in PHP Expert in JAVA People + Knowledge => Raises Cost!
6. Limits & Boundaries OpenMicrosoft Source Apple
7. The Market Today Windows = .NET, Visual StudioOpen Source = Zend, Code-Igniter, Joomla, Eclipse, etc. OS X = Objective C, Cocoa
8. Cloud Computing Era
9. ALPHA Script over the Cloud ALPHA Script GoogleAzure Cloud Any Cloud AmazoniCloud (EC2)
17. Featureso Conversion from XML / JSON into any code of any programming language and vice-versa.o Vendors convert the XML / JSON into code that was previously written in different programming languages for different targets.o Enable the programmer to set directives for specific target languages or for mission critical applications.o Route the end-point complexity of software development to the cloud core.
18. ImpactThe next 5 years...o ALPHA Script will be the technology behind all the thin-clients.o Web applications will be deployed in seconds and scaled up globally in minutes.o One web application will be available to run on any thin-client being connected on any vendor cloud at any time.
19. The Futureo Open Consortium for prototyping ALPHA Script.o Eventually all the clouds will adapt it.o Prepare the ground for the real Visual Programming where any user can use entities and actions like in UML and “draw” an application.
20. EpilogueUseful links:o http://alpha-script.localhost-ltd.com/o http://www.slideshare.net/gdelaportas/alpha-script-presentationo http://www.qwiki.com/G0D?q=LnGnV9 THANK YOU! George A. Delaportas http://about.me/gdelaportas