1. THE INSIGHTGuys and girls both want the same thing, theyjust need a spark to ignite.
2. THE CHALLENGETo bring this fantasy to life in the digital space, in order toachieve engagement and social interaction.
3. OUR TARGET• Creative• Social 24/7• They want their 15mb of fame
4. A SOLUTIONWe explored ways to recreate the hyper-reality ofthe Anarchy campaign online.And then we thought - why not use the onlinespace to allow consumers to co-create thecampaign?
5. Consumers shape the story by makingsuggestions and voting at YouTube.com/AXE, in banners, and on X-Box
6. Consumers shape the story by making suggestions and voting at YouTube.com/AXE, in banners, and on X-Box The Co-Creation isincorporated into the campaign storyline
7. New comic Consumers shape the story by makingcontent is suggestions and voting at uploaded YouTube.com/AXE, inevery two banners, and on X-Box days The Co-Creation is incorporated into the campaign storyline
8. WATCHING THE TRAILER READING THE NOVEL VOTING SHARING STORY IDEAS
9. YOUTUBE FACEBO K ORICH MEDIA BLO S G X-BOX
10. The Real Time Production Process• Working with Aspen
11. Behind The Scenes Video• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqWRc wAo7oc
13. THE LAB
14. LAW AND DISORDER
15. SHOWDOWN IN CHI-TOWN
16. CUPID’S ARROW
17. A LUCKY BREAK
18. UNITED STATES OF ANARCHY
19. THE IDES OF INSANITY
20. ALL GOOD THINGS
21. CREATE CONTENT PROMOTE DURING CAMPAIGNNORMAL APPROACH
22. CREATE CONTENT PROMOTE DURING CAMPAIGNNORMAL APPROACH CREATE CONTENT PROMOTE DURING CAMPAIGN
23. 4 MONTHS CO-CREATE CONTENT 4 MONTHSCONSUMERS PROMOTE DURING CAMPAIGN