1. Social Networks and Communities?“We’ve got a Twitter account”“Hey we have a Facebook page”“Our recruiters have a huge network on Linkedin”
2. Twitter & Facebook – The Myth of Engagement The mean half life of a link on twitter = 2.8 hours, facebook =3.2 hours and ‘direct’ sources =3.4 hours.
3. On Facebook“Status updates on Facebook – that is mycompetition” – Shiv Singh, Director-Digital, PepsiCo Beverages America
4. On Linkedin – Your Social Recruiting Rockstars What happens when they move? You lose their community
5. Why build talent communities People from career database People from People visiting social website networks Content & Branded Videos from Talent Jobs posted social Community networks
6. Content, Conversations Develop People Company interested Engage Attract People with Skills
7. Segment and manage your community BraveNewTalent gives you the ability to segment your community into lists and engage with them on a personal level, using less time and fewer resources than you would on a Facebook page or Twitter account
8. Attract targeted candidatesTargeting Talent Talent journeyThe first step to start a Talent Words Your target candidate willcampaign is to select the people get a message, invitingyou want to target. For example: them to join your Talent Community. Your personalised landing page welcomes them into yourCommunity management community.Once your community members are all there, eagerto engage with you, you segment them in lists andtalk to them on a regular basis in a targeted way. Inside the community, they edit their professional profiles.
9. Start Recruiting directly from your community Headhunt in your own community Post jobs and analyse results Interview and take notes Hire the right people in less time
10. Social Media Hub: all your digital contentThe BraveNewTalent platform will aggregate your online content and give talent a single Media Hub in which to engage with you
11. ContactsFor further information contact:Gautam GhoshIndia Marketing and Platform EvangelistT: +91 97422 39954E: Gautam@BraveNewTalent.comTwitter: @GautamGhoshBlog: http://www.gautamblogs.comSlideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/gautam