1. Overview of Wordpress
2. How to Use
3. How to develop a site in Wordpress
4. How to have a startup.
1. A laptop or a computer with a good internet
Nothing more. Nothing Less.
Wordpress is an open-source and free Web publishing application, content management
system (CMS) and blogging tool built by a community of developers and contributors.
WordPress allows users to build dynamic websites and blogs that may be updated,
customized and managed from its back-end CMS and integrated application and
Peeping into the history of Wordpress..
# WordPress started in 2003 with a single bit of code to
enhance the typography of everyday writing and with fewer
users than you can count on your fingers and toes.
Since then it has grown to be the largest self-hosted blogging
tool in the world, used on millions of sites and seen by ten millions of
people every day.
# Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little co-founded WordPress.
Select a Host
1. Selecting a good host is really important.
2. There are several good hosting provider present who provide
cheap and the best hosting.
3. We prefer Hostgator, Bluehost, Arvixe etc.
4. Some special general Hostgator Coupon Codes:
specialhosting25off : Gets you a flat 25% off.
: Flat $10 off on your cart.
5. Smackhunt is an other option. Drop a mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org for high quality web hosting at a cheaper
price. We are always ready to help everybody start their business
What After That..
1. Now once, you are done installing wordpress from your cpanel on a host
or on a local host, its time to configure the Wordpress to get started to
designing your site/blog.
2. Use a theme for the same.
3. Let us now look at what is a Wordpress Theme.
A Wordpress Theme
Let me Brief the
same to you..
Wordpress Theme- A Brief
1. A WordPress theme is a set of files that determine
the look and feel of your WordPress-powered
2. Themes include information about the general
layout of the site, and other content such as
graphics, header, footer and logo.
3. Select your theme at ThemeForest.net