1. Smart Draw Group member: Dora, Sunny, Marco, Helen
2. What is Smart Draw <ul><li>It is developed by SmartDraw.com , founded in 1994. </li></ul><ul><li>It is a business graphics software. </li></ul><ul><li>It can be used to create presentation-quality business graphics . </li></ul><ul><li>N o experience or training is required . </li></ul>
3. System Requirements <ul><li>IBM-compatible PC with Windows® Vista, XP or 2000 </li></ul><ul><li>256MB RAM </li></ul><ul><li>3GB free hard disk space </li></ul>
5. The use of SmartDraw <ul><li>1.Select a Template </li></ul><ul><li>- Choose from over 100 for business graphics of all kinds . </li></ul><ul><li>2.Add your information </li></ul><ul><li>- Add your information with single-click commands. </li></ul><ul><li>3.SmartDraw does the rest </li></ul><ul><li>- SmartDraw automatically connects, aligns, and styles all the elements for you. </li></ul>
6. The Outlook
7. When you first start SmartDraw, you are greeted by the Document Browser
8. On the left side of the Document Browser is the SmartTemplates List where every SmartDraw diagram is arranged by category and their respective subcategories
9. Clicking a category on the SmartTemplates List opens the Preview Area in the center of the Document Browser, where that SmartTemplate’s subcategories are displayed. The Preview Area provides a large preview of every template in a thumbnail view, so you see exactly what you can begin drawing with.
10. SmartHelp provides guidance for the particular SmartTemplate you select. For instance, select a Calendars SmartTemplate and you are provided tips to get a great-looking calendar created immediately.
11. Once you select a SmartTemplate, the Application Screen – the primary workspace – opens; three main areas of the Application Screen include the Main Toolbar at the top of the screen, SmartPanel on the left, and the Work Area in the center.
12. On the Application Screen is the Work Area, the actual drawing space of SmartDraw. It is the white sheet to the right of SmartPanel that appears after you select a SmartTemplate from the Document Browser.