According to the latest report from CNNIC, we surely see a huge potential on web and mobile market in China. A Massive Market might be the most common description for the Dragon’s web. :
* 316million Internet users, ~2.9million Chinese web sites;
* But, the Internet penetration has reached only around 25%;
* 107million bloggers by end of 2008;
* 670million mobile subscribers;
* and ~117million users surfing Internet on their mobile devices.
But, considering the population of China, you probably would not be surprised by the figures above. So in this post, I am not going to spend time on these figures which I do think are getting boring. What is the most important and also interesting topic, at least for me, is: How dose this industry evolve?