Use an aggregator such as Flipboard to read news from various industries, share content based on your community’s interests.
A team approach fosters content with fresh voices and content from various areas of the business.
1. Boost Your Personal and Professional Influence with Social Media By Jackie Reau, Game Day Communications
2. Today’s Agenda•Introduction•Social Media as a Communications Tool•Using Social Media as a Personal Branding Tool•Using Social Media as a Professional Branding Tool
3. Personal Branding: You’re Always On with Social Media
4. Social Media Revolution
5. Facebook: Show your true “professional” character
6. Twitter: Short bursts of news for thought leadership positioning
7. YouTube: Quick :90 video snippets
8. Pinterest: Lifestyle, aspiration, recreation
9. Instagram: Visual photo sharing
10. Social Media Challenge or Opportunity?
11. How the Next Generation Consumes Media
12. Use Social Media to Magnify Your Passion into a Profession
13. Own Your Google Search with Social Media
14. These Types of Pictures Should ONLY be Sent via Text (toqualified people)…not socially shared. Duh!
15. With Social Media: You are always “on”
16. Social Media Etiquette: Boss, Priest, Mother
17. The Equivalent of Not Friending Your Boss on Facebook
18. Volunteer for Your Organization’s Social Media Team
19. Social Media as a Customer Service Channel
20. Social CRM to Better Understand Membership SegmentationThe State of Social Media Marketing, September 2012
21. What’s Next for Social in 2013: Social CRM
22. Gamification of Content as It Relates to Fitness http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,fuelband&cp=USNS_KW_0611081620
23. Questions? Jackie ReauGame Day Communications email@example.com Twitter: @gamedayjreau Linkedin: @jackiereau Facebook: @jackiereau 700 West Pete Rose Way Cincinnati, Ohio 45203 (513) 929-4263