1. Sport Public Relations December 4, 2012 University of Cincinnati By Jackie Reau
2. Social Responsibility and Sport: Why?
3. *Belk Bowl Presser:View & Reactionhttp://www.gobearcats.com/index-mai
4. Final Exam Review Session
5. Final Exam Point BreakdownYour Dream Job PR Plan: 30 pointsCritique of a Press Conference: 25 pointsEditing Exercise: 20 pointsMedia Alert: 20 pointsFive multiple choice questions: 5 points
6. PR Plan Elements: 30 points*Objective*Target Audience (dream job decision maker)*Key Messages (why you)*Five initiatives (how will you achieve it)*Timeline of Activity for the Initiatives*Budget (how much you need to live on withrevenue and expense budget)*Measurement (how will you know success)
7. Critique of a Press Conference: 25 points*Review the video clip in its entirety*250 words on the following:-Speakers (name and title)-Target audience for presser-Three key messages delivered-Your opinion on the overall delivery andexecution of the presser
8. Editing Exercise: 20 points*Find 10 errors (style or grammatical)-,” said Jackie Reau, director of admissions.-eight, nine, 10, 11, 12-full name of organization in first reference,abbreviation in next references: University ofCincinnati men’s basketball coach/UC men’sbasketball coach
9. #4 Media Alert: 7 minutes(WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, HOW)Your team is hosting a Pink Ribbon game to markbreast cancer awareness month with a women’ssoccer game. Fans will receive a free pink replicajersey (first 500 fans) and First Lady Michelle Obamawill make an appearance to meet with fans as part ofher national “Get Moving” campaign.
10. My media alertMEDIA ALERT: OCTOBER 10, 2012, 7 P.M.University of Cincinnati women’s soccer team hosts First Lady MichelleObama for Pink Ribbon GameWHO: University of Cincinnati Women’s Soccer team will host theUniversity of Notre Dame in their annual Pink Ribbon game. First LadyMichelle Obama will make an appearance at the game to meet with fans.WHAT: The annual Pink Ribbon game serves to raise awareness of breastcancer screenings for men and women. The first 500 fans will receive afree pink replica UC soccer jersey courtesy of Adidas. Fans will also havethe chance to schedule free mammograms from UC Health.WHEN: October 10, 7 p.m.WHERE: Gettler Stadium on the campus of University of CincinnatiHOW: Tickets are $5 per person and are available atwww.gobearcats.com or the stadium box office.
11. Lecture Notes*All lecture notes are posted atwww.slideshare.net/gamedayjreau