A new advertising tool
for a new audience
What it is
A video game platform that includes the most advanced
online advertising in the market.
How it works
Players play AAA quality games (top blockbusters) for free in
exchange for watching ads.
iSpot. A new online advertising format
A “broadcast” format displayed full screen on the players
monitor. 100% efficiency for an impact with a higher
penetration ratio than TV ads.
The first Wam-Up video game
Combines the computer, Internet and mobile phone
to create a Community
The intensity of arcade machines
• The potential of “social” games
A new audience for the big brands
• More than 9 million regular players in Spain, with an
average age between 13 and 35 (38% of which are
• An audience that is no longer viewing traditional media
(TV, radio, press…)
• The largest consumer ratio target (14-40 years old)
• More than 45,000 people are already trying the system
The test phase in figures
• More than 1 million games played
• More than 600,000 iSpots displayed
• 65,000 registered users and 45,000 regular players
• 150,000 games a month
• More than 100,000 iSpots displayed a month
* Statistics based on data gathered in 2009, june
Who is behind all of this?
A technology patented by the Spanish company FX
Interactive, the second most important company in the PC
video game industry in Spain, Italy and Latin America.
An investment in R & D of 4.5 million euros that will be
available to any person through a simple click of the mouse.
One goal: to become the advertising media of the future for
the big brands.
With this advertising, everyone wins
Complete real time An advertising format with
statistics added value
Users Impact quality
• Number of viewers • 100% guaranteed
Time Friendly advertising
• When they've viewed it • The brand “invites you”
• Per day/week/month Positive perception
Frequency • Instant satisfaction
• Total iSpots • Message retention
• iSpots per user • A message the target
will relate to
What FX can do for ASUS?
Free Advertising Free
iSpot campaign special actions
Period: 30 days 1. Creating an ASUS clan: a comunity of players
Purchased iSpots: 50.000 that offers visibility to the brand.
Audience: 20,000 unique users 2. Focus group: A group of fans around which a
dialogue can be created.
Average frequency: +2 impacts/user
3. Special offers/contests: An ideal target for
Campaign total value:30.000€
* The advertiser will decide how to spread the iSpots and the impact frequency per user throughout the established time period.
What ASUS can do for FX?
NAVY MOVES integration device
• 1 – Integrate NAVY MOVES software executable (120 Mb) in
all the PC devices (laptops, PCs, graphic cards…)
• 2 – Progressive integration. EeePC would be the first device.
• 3 – Results tracking through WAMUP statistic system. Once
we have analyzed the results, we will discuss new device
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.