Test #1 Review Pre-Columbian America
- How did people get to North America from Asia?
- Who would study these ruins?
What does CULTURE mean?
- Ways of life shared by members of a society
- Why were there so many different native cultures throughout North America?
- Which Indian group hunted buffalo?
- Plains Indians (Cree, etc) lived in homes made from Buffalo skin
- Northwest Coast Indians (Inuits, etc) wore clothing made of seal skins.
- Eastern Woodlands (Iroquois, Algonquins, etc) lived in longhouses made of wood.
What are some examples of landforms?
- Anything written by someone who WAS NOT there!