2. My journey• My journey begins when me and my family came in a wagon so we can get money so then we could go back and buy five horses and then we can go home.
3. My Arrival• Steven F Austin said we could stay if my father did not drink. Although my father did drink he had to stop for us. But since then he had to do that it was very funny seeing my family doing a lot of stuff.
4. 1822• 1822 was kind of okay it was great for selling wood. It was also sad for me some of the cows died. Also the lively was late .But my father made a lot of money enough to last us a month.
5. 1822• My father was very happy with cutting the lumber. My Mother was extremely happy she went clothes shopping. Me and my brothers werent so happy.
6. 1823• 1823 was a lot better people bought cow’s that year so it was a good year. But no cotton was sold but it was a great year. But my father made 1,200 that year my family was very happy but my brother was very happy he made new friends. But something so sad happened the lively sank.
7. 1823• I was extremely happy because I got to buy four new toy soldiers!! We then went to see my father work and give him lunch but I played with them.
8. 1824• 1824 was a better year everything was sold we where happy because we where rich. We got to buy new thing’s like cloths and food. But we where happy we got six hundred dollars because we where in san Felipe.
9. 1824• But we where so sad because some of our family died because of the dumb Indians. But we went to go see him. At his funeral we cried a lot.
10. My town• We where living in san Felipe it was a very good place to live and sell stuff. But it was also good for us to be there because we have lots to do like fishing. But we mostly like petting the cow’s
11. My conclusion• My conclusion would be that this was a great year nothing bad could have happen even worse. So that is why I loved this year even though one of my family members died. It was still very good for us but sad.
12. resources• cows in snow. N.d. Photograph. n.p. Kelly, Colleen.cornstalks. jpg. 2010. Pics4Learning. 1 Dec 2011 <http://pics.tech4learning.com > Ezzell, Kay. cotton41.jpg. 2004. Pics4Learning. 1 Dec 2011 <http://pics.tech4learning.com > Schoen, Jacqueline.Clydesdal e. jpg. January 7, 2006. Pics4Learning. 2 Dec 2011 <http://pics.tech4learning.com >