2. Frontiers North Adventures.• Tundra Buggy® Adventuring in Churchill since ‘79.• Expert-guided tours all over Canada’s north since ‘86.• Best access in the world to wild polar bears.• 2009 SKÅL International - Top Ecotourism Operator (World).• 2011 Responsible Travel & Tourism Forum Leadership Award
3. Mission statement.Frontiers North delivers quality nature adventures in asustainable and responsible manner, inspiring our gueststo become invested in Canada’s north.We ensure our guests view and photograph the wildlifeof the north as well as experience history, culture andcustoms of the people of the north.
4. Core values.• Above all we are hosts.• Invested in the communities and environments in which we operate.• Passionate to share the resources that have been made available to us.Our brand promise holds tremendous value in long haul,high yield markets.
5. Churchill Town & Tundra Experience& Tundra Buggy Lodge
6. Distinction.Locking your gaze with a wild creature is just one partof a totally immersive and all-encompassing experience.For Frontiers North guests, the context and elementssurrounding and supporting the wildlife experience areas equally important (if not more so) as the wildlifeexperience itself.