Company registered in England. Registered name: Frontier Carbon, Ltd. Registration number: 6918832
The Hub, 34b York Way
London, N1 9AB
Frontier Carbon is a green asset development company established in 2009. We work with
investors, developers and entrepreneurs to build world class, low-carbon, green businesses.
We have a global outlook and a keen focus on emerging markets including Tanzania, Uzbekistan
and China. Frontier typically positions itself as a committed shareholder and long-term partner to
our growing portfolio of businesses.
Our business is driven by the value available through connecting to the global carbon markets;
renewable energy and game-changing technologies.
We are a founding partner in Illumination, a solar lamp business: www.illuminationhq.com
We have one internship vacancy to provide research support. Your role will involve:
• Sales research: in January 2011 we will receive 500 solar lamps as part of the Illumination
business. We are looking for innovative ways to sell these within the UK as part of our
project in Tanzania
• Technical research and support: we are developing a number of projects that are seeking
carbon credits. Your research and technical contribution will support these projects
• Profile-raising: there are a lots of events and competitions throughout the year, especially
in the area of solar solutions. We’d like to get more involved
• Initiative and a little entrepreneurship; and the ability to find solutions under short
• Quantitative and qualitative research and analysis
• Knowledge in environmental policy and carbon trading
• Excellent written English
Linking to ongoing
We offer a flexible internship that can performed on an independent basis, as part of an academic
Location Frontier Carbon’s London office in Kings Cross
Duration At least 3 months preferably starting in December 2010. Exact length negotiable.
Unsalaried placement with local travel and lunch expenses paid to £20 per day.
Hours per week Full time
Application Applicants should send a short introduction and explain how they’d like to spend their time with
Frontier. Please submit your proposal by email to Sebastian@frontier-carbon.net
Your interest should be lodged with us by Friday the 1st
of December. Interviews will be held in the
first week of in person or by telephone