Teeter Hangups ReviewCan The Teeter Hangups Put a Stop to Your Back Pain? By Meital James Back-Pain-Relief-Products.net
• It’s the same story every time. Your back pain isn’t showing signs of going anywhere. Your doctor, no matter what he diagnosed (muscle injury, bulging disc, pinched nerves, sciatica) – Offers pain medication followed by more pain medication. The chiropractor wants to crack your back for 200$ a week until you’re old.
• No wonder many people try to find their own solution – A drug-free, cost effective way to finally relieve their back pain. This is when they find out about the Teeter inversion tables – The “In- Home Chiropractor”.
Can an Inversion Table Really EndYour Dependency on Pain Killers? • By now there is a mountain of scientific proof that spinal decompression machines are highly effective at reducing acute back pain, and provide long- lasting, often permanent relief that no other treatment can provide. Even the U.S. Army uses inversion tables for quick recovery from injuries during training.
• Unlike dangerous pain medication, which only “hides” your pain for a while but does nothing to fix the root cause of your pain, an inversion table actually decompresses the spine (by hanging upside down in a certain degree that’s comfortable for you) and promotes healing and regeneration of damaged discs.• The almost immediate result is dramatic back pain relief.
• The long term result is a possible complete healing of your back pain, by hydrating your gravity-worn discs and creating a bigger “cushion” between your vertebrae.• Remember, all of this is achieved without cortisone shots, without medication, without spending your savings on chiropractor sessions and without surgery.
Click Here to see all TeeterHangups different models and prices (plus user reviews) – Right Now
What’s The Difference Between Teeter and Other Inversion Tables?• Safety is a major concern when choosing any inversion table. Just imagine the type of injuries you can get from using an un-safe inversion table, or using it the wrong way (more on that below).• Teeter hangups are listed to the UL1647 testing standard; this guarantees key safety requirements to ensure endurance and strength of each and every unit manufactured. Teeter is the only inversion table in the entire world that is UL1647 tested.
• It also uses specialized features including heat-treated steel, auto- locking hinges and special squeak-free roller bearing.• But, it’s always highly recommended to consult with your doctor before you start using an inversion table.
Does it Work For EVERONE? • Just like any other health treatment, the answer is no. Many users claim that you will have to pry it from their cold, dead, hands. Others say that they only achieved temporary back pain relief but no long term cure. • The Teeter company claims 97% success rate, but you will never really know until you try it yourself.
Click Here to check out the most popular model – The Teeter Hangups EP-950 – Right Now!