1. Infrared Light Therapy – Uses and (Amazing) Benefits By Meital James Light-Therapy-Reviews.net
2. Why are millions of people STILL willing to take a chance on these dreadful and life- threatening side effects even when there are SAFE and NATURAL alternatives?
3. • Far infrared light therapy is an all- in-one natural treatment that is safe and a drug free alternative for so many health problems that it’s simply unbelievable.
4. What is Infrared Light Therapy?• Did you ever get in a car on a sunny day in winter? Wonder how it feels so warm inside when the air outside is freezing? That’s the infrared light from the sun.
5. • Far infrared rays , which are completely invisible to the naked eye, are capable of penetrating deep into the human body (literally right down to your bones) where they gently elevate the body’s surface temperature and activate major bodily functions. These healing and warming rays detoxify and revitalize your cells.• Infrared energy is powerful, yet it’s so safe it’s used in hospitals to warm newborn infants.
6. 7 Ways to Replace Medication with Infrared Light Therapy• “Finally she gets to the point!” I’m guessing that’s what you are thinking right now. So without further delay, here are 7 ways you can choose infrared light therapy instead of medication, at home (and out of it too):
7. #1 – Pain Relief • Not just pain relief, ANY type of pain relief. I pulled a muscle at the gym? No problem. I lay down on my infrared heating p (link) and after just half an hour my pain is gone for at least 6 hours.
8. • Recently I suffered from major joint inflammation (caused by excessive work on my organic garden…). My neighbor suffered from the same problem, but it took me half the time (and no pills) to heal my inflamed wrist, by treating it with my hand held red & infrared light hom .
9. What about ChronicPain?• A recent study published in Internal Medicine, showed that patients with chronic pain saw their pain levels drop by nearly 70% after their first session of infrared sauna therapy. Pain scores remained low throughout the observation period.
10. #2 – Effortless Detox • Most of us are already aware of the amazing health benefits of a good detox (and how we have to help our bodies get rid of all the toxins that surround us, to prevent cancer). I’ll choose My Far Infrared Mini-Mat over any questionable supplement and weird green smoothies.
11. • If I happen to suffer from constipation (most of us un-healthy eaters do), I take the hint and use my infrared therapy for an effortless detox.• Infrared heat is incredibly powerful because it helps you cleanse at the cellular level and release toxins stored in your fat cells. You just lie comfortably on your pad and relax while sweating away your toxins. It’s so much easier than fasting, exercising, colon cleansing and other detox therapies.
12. #3 – Anti-Aging and Skin Problems • There’s no way I’m going to inject poison between my eyebrows (that goes straight into my blood stream) to reduce a few wrinkles on my face. Nor will I go under the knife, even if you offer to pay me for it.
13. • Again, there’s always a natural and safe alternative. Combining visible and infrared light therapy about 3 times a week (using my DPL Deep Penetrating Light Thera ) is keeping my skin plumped, glowing and has reduced my wrinkles and fine lines by at least 50 percent. So what if I have to keep doing it to maintain the results? I use it for 30 minutes, in which I sit down and relax while reading my book or surfing the (medical) news sites.
14. • As explained earlier, red light therapy promotes the healing of the body and that includes your skin. It reduces wrinkles, fine lines, redness, blemishes, scars and even age spots (hyperpigmentation).• Infrared light gets you smoothness, elasticity, clarity and firmness. This device is what I use at home , but you can choose from a number of other excellent devices .
15. #4 – Burning 600Calories in 30 Minutes • Dieting is as difficult for me as it is for anyone else. Calculating calories, obsessing about what I can eat and how much I can eat is exhausting and stressful for me. Again, why should I desperately look for the latest weight loss spray or tablets which I know nothing about their safety?
16. • But I know that I have to maintain a healthy weight if I want to prevent disease and increase my likelihood of a longer, healthier life.• Infrared saunas help release fat (and the toxins stored in the fat) like squeezing water out of a sponge.
17. • A 2009 study showed that infrared saunas provide significant results in lowering weight and waist circumference in just 3 months. And for those who are sedentary due to medical conditions such as osteoarthritis, cardiovascular or respiratory problems, results were even more profound.6• I go to my local spa every week for a 30 minute session in a far infrared sauna treatment.
18. • Another study has shown that a 30- minute session in an infrared sauna can burn upwards of 600 calories. During a sauna weight loss session, your core temperature increases and the body works hard to cool itself. While using an infrared sauna, there is a substantial increase in blood flow, heart rate, cardiac output, and metabolic rate, causing the body to burn more calories.
19. # 5 – Reducing Blood Pressure • My husband suffered from high blood pressure for years, taking all kinds of medications, prescribed to him by his doctor
20. • The pills lowered his BP, but he looked like all his life-force was lowered with it. He was tired all the time, he felt weak and when he started suffering from constant headaches, I persuaded him to try infrared light therapy (and a daily 30 minute walk). Today he has a normal blood pressure and is pill free, back to his energetic self.• Infrared light therapy is one of the best, natural ways to lower blood pressure.
21. • In a 2005 clinical study by the University of Missouri Kansas City, infrared saunas were shown to lower blood pressure through a program of 30-minute infrared sauna sessions just three times per week.• Infrared therapy dilates your blood vessels and reduces the thickness of their inner lining. This increases circulation and promotes healthy blood pressure.
22. #6 – Scar Removal(Acne and Other Scars) My 16 year old niece still thanks me every time she sees me, ever since I let her borrow my hand held red light therapy device . Like many teenagers (and many adults as well), she had a few acne scars on her face that really lowered her self esteem.
23. • These acne scars are gone now, after she treated them with combined visible and infrared light from my Baby Quasar Red.• Red light promotes the healing of the skin and so can be used effectively for many skin problems, without medication (we all know their dangerous side effects), and chemical-loaded lotions and creams. You can see my review for the top 2 red light therapy home devices – Right Here.
24. # 7 – Eczema and Athlete’s Foot• Both visible and invisible red light therapy’s uses include all types of skin problems. I used it for a recurring case of eczema I had. I’ve combined it with anti- inflammatory diet and now my eczema is gone. No pills, no chemical lotions.• My Brother used my home device for athlete’s foot and was so satisfied he refused to give it back to me for 3 months. I had to buy him one too just to get mine back.
25. Next, head over to http://light-therapy-reviews.net to find out more about The bestInfrared Light Therapy Home Devices – Right Now!