Implementing Effective 1:1 Learning
Friday Institute for Educational Innovation
Elements of NCLTI
• Effective leadership and community support
• Teachers prepared use technology to enhance teaching and learning
• Local instructional technology facilitators/coaches
• Alignment of standards, curriculum, instruction, and assessment
• Digital content and tools appropriate for students
• 21st century skills and content integrated into the curriculum
• A wireless, multimedia digital device for every student and teacher
• Broadband connectivity and wireless access throughout the school
• Other technology resources
• Policies to support future-ready teaching and learning
• Sustainable funding via public-private partnerships
Glenn’s Institute Rubric:
1. Gain new perspectives that will influence your thinking?
2. Acquire useful strategies for your work?
3. Learn about new tools and resources?
4. Strengthen connections with colleagues?
5. Contribute from your own expertise & experience?
6. Feel overwhelmed by the potential and the challenges?
7. Become more energized about your important work?
8. Have fun?
Institute planning committee
All the Presenters and Facilitators
Everyone who participated