1. Casino parties add exciting fun for all kinds of corporate events.
2. Create a Casino Night that your employees and/or customers will enjoy and remember for months to come.Every corporate event is an opportunity to build a stronger and more connected team.
3. What is a Casino Party?A casino night is a great way to have a company holiday party or corporate event. Casinotables straight from Las Vegas and real casino weight chips by the best casino companies. They set up the event to look like a Las Vegas Casino.
4. When your guests arrive they are greeted by dealers whoare friendly, and fun! Each of your guests will be handed a"funny money" voucher that they are invited to cash in forcasino chips. The chips can be used at your favorite casino game table or you can go back and forth between tables.You dont have to be an experienced casino player to have fun. Professional staff will explain everything and entertain you in the process! Unlike casino gambling in Vegas, the house doesnt always win at our casino nights, you do!
5. Why a Casino Party?Casino nights for any holiday orcompany party produce team building in a fun and excitingatmosphere. It is the great answer to the age old question every boss or human resources person has. "Okay so we take the crew out to dinner, now what?" Your guests can enjoy a private dinner at a reception hall or hotel/resort where casino tables and dealers are already in place and ready to go.
6. During the event, employees can sit together, cheer each other on, and laugh with their boss. While Las Vegas andother casinos are designed to take the players real money,our events are designed to make people feel like winners! No one loses any money and the team building camaraderie is huge!
7. Affordability - Casino Night Events are competitively priced with many other types of entertainment. If youthink you cant afford a casino night, please check with a local, reputable casino entertainment company.
8. Fun - Dealers make the difference. Dealers are first andforemost there to entertain your guest. They are alwaysdressed up and super friendly. They love people and will be there to make your casino night event enjoyable for everyone.
9. Team Building Atmosphere -Dealers are trainedentertainers as well as casino party dealers. They will bethere to work as a unit to help your company enjoy yourevent. Share our magic and excitement of "vegas" casino at your next corporate event.