1. PUBLISHED EVERY TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY 2 MAY 2013http://www.azmaidservice.com/apply.htmlArizona Maid Service is a residential home cleaning service. We make it simpleto clean your home.WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY COMPANY?“…We are an Arizona small business and owned-and-operated bytwo recent college graduates who would love nothing more than toclean your home. As we like to say to all our customers, "Dontstress the mess", leave that worry up to us….”• No professional experience necessary. Prior housekeeping* experiencepreferred• Minimum Field-of-Expertise: Knowledge of cleaning products and supplies• Must have a valid drivers license• Must have access to a vehicle with current automobile insurance• Must consent to background check--------------------------------------------------------------------------------USED JOB SHACK INSIDE TIP:* Did they ask professional experience? NO! They asked if you knewhow to clean? How many years have you been cleaning? For most readersthe correct answer is ―all my life!‖PLEASE REMEMBER: Only answer the part of the question that you wereactually asked.For all the displaced homemakers (Moms & Dads) how you connect the dotsis by saying something like this:―I have been cleaning all my life…people say that I am rather good at doingwhat I do…and I have been thinking why couldn’t I take what I like…What Ilove to do…and turn it into a career? Then, I saw your ad and since I livehere in the neighborhood…I decided to stop by and introduce myself…‖===============================================The Auntie Sue and Uncle BobUSED JOB SHACK
2. IMMEDIATE OPENINGS IN HOUSEKEEPINGRequirements of a Clean Team Member:• Ability to work independently, but still is a member of a team.• Reliability. Ability to arrive to each scheduled shift as assigned. Weekendsand holidays are required. Additionally, late hours may be required as well.• Ability to clean rooms in accordance to company standard. Rooms must becleaned in operational sequence, with in the given time limit.• Flexibility. All clean team members are responsible for completing allduties as assigned. This includes outside cleaning of the property, andlaundry duties as assigned.TO BE CONSIDERED PLEASE FILL OUT AN APPLICATION AT THEFOLLOWING LOCATIONS:336 W. Hampton Avenue, Mesa, AZ 852101511 S. Country Club Drive, Mesa, AZ 85210214 S. 24th Street, Phoenix, AZ 850345315 E. Van Buren Street, Phoenix AZ 85008513 W. Broadway Road, Tempe 852821720 S. Priest Drive, Tempe 85281======================================HOTEL ROOM ATTENDANT – FULL-TIMEContract Services Group, Inc. (CSG) is looking for self-motivated individualswho are able to perform physically demanding tasks in a fast pacedenvironment. We are looking for employees eager to be a part of the CSGteam and take pride in their work of maintaining the cleanliness of hotel andresort properties.Apply online athttp://jobs.csgcares.com/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=2060843&portalID=8571 today! We will contact qualified and screened applicantsfor an interview.
3. Job Requirements –Experience as a Room Attendant and/or Housekeeper in the hotel industrypreferredKnowledge and ability to use standard methods, practices, tools andequipment utilized in the cleaning industryAbility to stand and walk for prolonged periods of timeAbility to bend, reach, lift, carry, push and pull up to 50-70 poundsUse of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment at all timesAbide by company local, state and federal laws and regulations asapplicableSchedule flexibility, including weekends and holidaysMust pass drug test and background checkJob Duties –Vacuuming, sweeping, dusting and mopping floors and stairs ofguestrooms and/or suites as neededClean, sanitize and restock supplies in bathrooms, guestrooms andcommon areasEmpty all trash cans and replace liners as neededDust and clean guestroom furniture, windowsills, curtains and windowsMaintain housekeeping carts with supplies and a clean and organizedmannerMaintain all cleaning equipment in clean and working orderClean mirrors and countertopsAdditional duties as requested by managementWe reward employees that:Can work up to 40-48 hrs. a weekCan work 6 days out of the weekPay rate is $9.25, but you can get paid up to $11.55 within 2-4weeks if you pass the trainingWe are willing to train any employee that is willing to learnMust be responsible and respectful to others.Please take the time to fill out the application and we will contact you assoon as we can.http://jobs.csgcares.com/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=2060843&portalID=8571=======================================
4. http://www.csgcares.com/CSG, founded in 1974, has been continuously providing janitorial services tofacilities throughout Arizona, California, and Nevada.http://jobs.csgcares.com/index.php?m=portal&a=listings&sort=posted&sortDir=desc&page=2===============================================
5. NOW HIRING!LOOKING FOR A JOB?FT Floor Techs@ $9.50/hr.Must have a minimum of1-3 years of experiencecleaning, buffing, strip andwaxing Floors- Bonnet andcarpet extraction.If interested, apply inperson Mon-Fridaybetween 2:00pm-4:00pmat 4855 W McDowell Rd,Ste 30B, Phoenix AZ 85035Bring a State Issued PhotoIdentification; applicantswill be screened forbackground check.https://compassitmext.authoria.net/index.html=============================================http://www.thecleaningauthority.com/
6. The Cleaning Authority is accepting applications for residential cleaning professionals. Weservice the East Valley with an office in Chandler. Paid training is provided with a focus onquality and customer satisfaction. Uniform and equipment is provided.Applications are only accepted in our office from 9:00AM to 2:00PM; Monday thru FridayThe Cleaning Authority - 610 N Alma School Rd #44, Chandler, AZ 85224 - 480-857-4045---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is a full time position 38+/- hours per weekHours are 7:30AM to work completionDrivers license and SS Card are required at time of applicationValid drivers license and clean driving recordA reliable means of transportation at work everyday with insuranceMust be able to communicate with customersAbility to pass a background check for Bonding **AZDES DOES BOND UP TO $5,000.The Cleaning Authority participates in E-Verify----------------------------------------------------------------------YOUR FRESH START STARTS HERECome join The Cleaning Authority and begin your path to a rewarding careerwith one of North America’s leading residential cleaning services!Benefits of a position with The Cleaning Authority:Among the highest paid cleaning positions in the businessEmployee benefitsPaid travel time and costsNo night or weekend workA great training program (no experience necessary)The confidence of working with environmentally preferred cleaningproductsThe satisfaction of being part of an ―elite team‖The excitement of knowing you’re starting a career with a verysuccessful, growing company with real opportunities for advancementin the system
7. At The Cleaning Authority, our employees are ―cleaning up!‖ When you do agreat job, you will find the career opportunities you have been looking for.In fact, over 95% of all Franchise Managers started out as cleaners.All over the country, there are people who started their career asProfessional Housecleaners and are now everything from Team Leaders toGeneral Managers. They’re enjoying the kinds of careers and success theynever thought possible.Your on-the-job experience and loyalty is important and The CleaningAuthority is committed to promoting talent from within. The day you join,you’re automatically put on a Career Opportunity Path. You start byparticipating in a series of professional training programs, which includeclassroom and video training, followed by actual on-the-job experience. Asyour job knowledge and experience increases, you’ll have the chance to bepromoted through the Career Opportunity Path. If you’re a team player,have a great attitude, possess a strong work ethic, and are committed toexcellent customer service, a career with The Cleaning Authority is for you!=============================================================================STORAGE FACILITY HOUSEKEEPERU-Haul Moving & Storage at 19th & Bell - 1935 W Bell Rd, PHOENIX, AZResponsible for cleaning storage units, hallways, restrooms, elevator and other areas of thefacility. Will sweep, vacuum and mop. Must empty waste cans and remove trash to designatedtrash bins. Responsible for maintaining/stocking cleaning supply inventory records and requestnew supplies as needed. Prior cleaning service or custodial experience is preferred.HOURS NEEDED: (These hours may change based on business needs)Sun - 9am to 5pm - Mon - 7am to 7pm - Tue - 7am to 7pm - Wed - 7am to 7pm - Thu - 7am to7pm - Fri - 7am to 8pmSat - 7am to 7pmhttp://jobs.uhaul.com/job_detail.aspx?aval_job_id=113865&mode============================================================================Thousands of commercial, industrial, government and retail clients look to ABM forconsistent quality service that meets their specialized facility service needsincluding commercial cleaning and maintenance, facility engineering, energyefficiency, parking and security services.With fiscal 2012 revenues of approximately $4.3 billion and over 107,000employees, our 300+ offices across the U.S. and various international localesenable us to provide custom facility solutions to sites of all sizes — fromneighborhood banks and schools to the largest and most complex facilities, such ascorporate office parks and major airports.http://www.abm.com/Pages/default.aspx
8. ABM employs more than 100,000 people in hourly service positions. We arealways accepting applications for janitorial maintenance, landscapinggardeners, security guards, parking attendants, shuttle drivers and buildingengineers.SCOTTSDALE DISTRICT - MOHAVE MS - ENTRY LEVEL NIGHTCLEANER - JAN-TEMPE HQ (50028)Location: Scottsdale AZ US 85267 - Mesa AZ US 85214Pay Rate: $7.80/hrMohave Middle School - 5520 N 86th St, Scottsdale, AZ 85250Ability to clean 4,500 square feet per hour, which includes walking, standing,reaching, stooping, bending and lifting. Ability to work with other crewmembers and be able to take direction from Supervisor. Must be able toperform all physical aspects of the above job duties. Previous experiencepreferred but not required.Additional requirements: Must pass background check - Must havevalid DPS fingerprint cleaner card OR be able to pass DPS fingerprintbackground.https://abm.tms.hrdepartment.com/jobs/23439/Scottsdale-District-Mohave-MS-Night-CleanerScottsdale-AZ===============================================DAY PORTER POSITION IS LOCATED IN CHANDLER9:30am to 12:00pm Monday through Friday.Pay rate is $10.00per hour. Must speak Englishand have your own transportation. E- Verifywill be performed.DUTIES: policing properties, for debris/trash,janitorial services in offices, window cleaning,painting, etc. Apply in person at 7020 N. 55thAve Glendale, AZ 85301. Monday-Friday9:00am-12:00pm
9. PORTER POSITION IS LOCATED IN SCOTTSDALE6:00am to 12:00pm and it is Monday throughSaturday.Pay rate is $10 an hour. E-verify willperformed.DUTIES: policing properties, for debris/trash,janitorial services in offices, window cleaning,painting, etc. Apply in person at 7020 N. 55thAve Glendale, AZ 85301. Monday-Friday 9:00am-12:00pm.DAY PORTER POSITION IS IN THESCOTTSDALE AREAIt is a part time job from 9:00am to 1:00pmMonday through Friday. Pay rate is $9.50 per hour.E-verify will be performed. Must speak English andhave your own transportation. DUTIES: policingproperties, for debris/trash, janitorial services inoffices, window cleaning, painting, etc.Apply in person at 7020 N. 55th Ave Glendale, AZ 85301.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY COMPANY?http://www.acebldgmaint.com/crimson_-_ace_bldg_maint_002.php
10. Molly Maid and the Ms. Molly Foundation, with the help ofpeople like you, are making a difference in the lives of womenand children who have been victimized by domestic violence.Learn More about Ms. Molly Foundationhttp://mollymaid47.reachlocal.net/why-maid/ms-molly-foundation.aspx------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NEED CANDIDATES THAT LIVE IN THE GREATERPHOENIX AREA. WE HAVE FULL-TIME POSITIONSResidential Home Cleaners: Professionally clean customer homes usingMerry Maids unique cleaning procedures and products.Overall objectives are to leave the home looking and smelling freshlycleaned and groomed.Uses Merry Maids cleaning products and procedures to clean kitchens,bathrooms, bedrooms, and more.Moves all reasonably moveable furniture in rooms to clean under andbehind. Vacuums all upholstered furniture, including under all cushions.Qualifications: Available Monday - Friday, 8:30am -- 6:00pm * ReliableVehicle * Valid Driver License* Current Auto Insurance * English Speaking is a MUST * Sunny DispositionBENEFITS: Weekly Paycheck * Pay Raise Evaluations Monthly * No Nightsor Weekends * Holiday Pay* Vacation Pay * Free Life Insurance * Dental Discount PlanPlease apply in person: Mon. - Fri., between 9:00am - 3:00pm,2701 E Osborn Rd. #100, Phoenix, AZ 85016------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11. NOW HIRING!Phoenix (PHX) the Parking Spot3750 East Washington Street, Phoenix, AZ 85034ATTN: Mike BirdNEED CASHIERS/DISPATCHERSPT Hours based upon your availability – the more open yourhours the more you can work/earn! Dependability is the key.Prefer people with cash handling and customer service skills.Apply in person.=====================================MATERIALS HANDLER JOB ID: 30755LOCATION: TEMPE CAMPUS.This is not a grant funded position and is not contingent onfuture grant funding. $9.67 - $11.60 per hour; DOE. Receive,process and deliver parcels/mail/freight/gas cylinders/surplusproperty; provide customer service and problem resolution; loadand unload delivery truck/box truck/van; heavy lifting/movingdaily (20-70 pounds); operate stake side delivery truck, van,forklift, pallet jack, hand cart; stock shelves; fill orders; verifywritten orders/packing slip; use hand-held scanner and othercomputer systems.Close Date: May 10, 2013.https://www.asu.edu/go/employment/?auth=guest=======================================UTILITY PIPING SPECIALIST(RESIDENTIAL COMMERCIAL FACILITIES)-Job ID: 30610. Location: Tempe campus.Salary Range: $15.04 - $24.66 per hour. This is not a grantfunded position and is not contingent on future grant funding.DAYS AND SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 7:30AM-4:00PM. May berequired to be on-call, after hours, including nights, weekendsand holidays. Seven years of plumbing and/or mechanical-pipefitting systems experience; OR, any equivalent combinationof education and/or experience from which comparableknowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved. This positionis located at the University Services Building, 1551 S. Rural Road,Tempe, AZ (on Rural Road south of Apache Blvd).
12. This position is considered safety/security sensitive andwill include a fingerprint check. Employment is contingentupon successful passing of all background, includingfingerprint, checks. A Department of Motor Vehicle checkwill also be conducted.https://www.asu.edu/go/employment/?auth=guest======================================GENERAL WAREHOUSEPick and ship customer orders accurately and timely, assist inother part of the warehouse as needed. Adhere to safety andoperational procedures. Be available towork during our business hours; must beflexible with schedule.https://fredericks.tms.hrdepartment.com/jobs/310/General-warehousePhoenix-AZ========================================NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.8 OPENINGS!Distribution Center Representative IReceives incoming materials unpacks and checks shipmentsagainst bills of lading packaging tickets and other records. Keepsrecords of quantity and condition of materials received.Completes bills-of-lading express and parcel post bills and localdelivery receipts.Distribution Center Representative I 8417-19Distribution Center Representative I 8390 - 8395https://career8.successfactors.com/career?company=Avnet=====================================MATERIAL HANDLER FOR BRIDGESTONETIRE OPERATIONS, LLC$12.00/Hour. Operates forklifts, pallet jacks, andother equipment in the execution of duties. Ensuressafety guidelines are met in operating theequipment.Performs required counting, tallying and marking onrelated inventory control documents.Participates in cycle and/orannual physical inventories.
13. Minimum Requirements:1. High School graduate or equivalent.2. Plus one year of general warehouse, logistics, or relatedexperience.3. Successful completion of Material Handler 20‐Question Test.4. Must pass a Mobile Equipment Operation (MEO) Physical.(Every two years)http://www.jobpath.com/CSH/Details.aspx?csh=CSH_BSFS&pubjobs=true&privjobs=false&int=false&did=JHR3S26820YY6C7TFW0========================================Center Consultant AZ-PhoenixHigh School diploma or equivalent education.6+ months ofspecialized experience. Excellent verbal and writtencommunication skills. For new hires, must meet all FedEx Officeemployment qualifications in force at time of hiring, includingsuccessful passing of background check.http://fedex.hodesiq.com/careers/job_detail.aspx?User_ID=&FedexID=678935&Locale=en========================================Hospitality Parcel Specialist AZ-PhoenixThis team member will have primary responsibility for coordinating theinbound/outbound package activities of the in-center parcel managementoperation.This team member will be receiving, processing, staging and delivering allinbound and outbound packages from the venue/center utilizing anelectronic last mile tracking system with limited supervision.High School Diploma or equivalent education requiredMinimum six months of related experience required (Warehouse and/orHospitality Experience Preferred) - Proven strong organization and planningskills - Action oriented with skills and aptitude to excel in a customer-focused and results-driven environmenthttp://fedex.hodesiq.com/careers/job_detail.aspx?User_ID=&FedexID=678156&Locale=en
14. Package Handler AZ-PhoenixResponsible for loading packages onto appropriate trailer by scanning,lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling packages up to 100 pounds in weight atthe customers site. Required to read labels, verify numbers, memorizationand carrying out instructions and working rapidly for long periods of time.Most tasks are well defined and require general judgment or interpretation.All package handling is done manually, without the use of fork trucks, palletjacks or other mechanized equipment. "Hand-to-surface" methods aremandatory. High school diploma or equivalent and 2 years’ progressiverelated experience.http://fedex.hodesiq.com/careers/job_detail.aspx?User_ID=&FedexID=518020&Locale=en===============================================USED JOB SHACK INSIDER…FEDEXPackage Handler at FedEx GroundAccepted Offer – Interviewed Feb 11, 2013Interview Details –Hiring begins with a mandatory facility tour, leading tothe interview process with HR.After a short interview, a two day orientation period introduces the futureemployee to workplace safety and regulations.Employee is working after the facility tour, interview, and orientation.Interview Question –"In your previous work experience, you were not compensated enough forthe work performed, please explain."-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. Part Time Package Handler at FedEx GroundAccepted Offer – Interviewed Jan 31, 2013Interview Details –Very basic interview. Asked if I was willing to lift morethan 50lbs, if I was a U.S. citizen, if I had any felonies, etc.If you have made it to the personal interview then you pretty much got thejob. This information is from my experience and talking to co-workers.=============================================Part Time Package Handler at FedEx GroundAccepted Offer –Interview Details –I found the job posting in a newspaper. I was lookingfor a part time job that would be good exercise, so I called. They called mein for a "Sort Observation" where you would go in and see what the job waslike. Then they sat us down in a conference room and asked if we stillwanted the job. I was told "Its hard work for not a lot of money."When you show up, be presentable. Wear a collared shirt and slacks. Manypeople that were in my group interview showed up looking like they justrolled out of bed. They were not asked to join the company.Interview Question –Unexpected? "We start at 3 am."===============================================Part Time Package Handler at FedEx GroundAccepted Offer –Interview Details –you had to come in for a sort observation and after Icompleted the sort observation the next day I applied. They contacted metwo days later to come in for an interview which was on July 7th. They saidthat they would call and let me know if I got the job. A month goes by and Ididn’t hear from them. Then a couple of days ago I get a call to come in fororientation. I had totally given up on hearing from them. So I go in fororientation on Monday.Interview Question –Tell me about a time when you had to multitask.==============================================Part Time Package Handler at FedEx GroundAccepted Offer –Interview Details –Searched FedEx careers and my local FedEx groundwas hiring part time package handlers so followed the application process byscheduling a sort observation a week later. Arrived at the sort observationabout an hour early and was first person there. They only allowed 40. TheHR woman read the duties of the position. I feel that she trying to scaresome people off. After she split us up into two groups of 20 and showed usthe work environment and told us to come back the next day to apply.Arrived the next day and applied in the HR room and to my surprise we hadthe option to wait a few minutes for an interview so I stayed. The interviewonly lasted about 5 minutes and was very easy. Basic questions were askedand I was told that a background test would be conducted and if I wereeligible I would get a call back for orientation. That was two days ago so I
16. am still waiting...3 days later I was called and accepted the positionps: remember to look sharp and have a resume on hand at all time.Interview Question –can you lift up to 75 pounds for up to 4 hours at atime?==============================================8 FORKLIFT OPERATORS - ID: 2013-2371Must have recent sit down forklift experience,within the past 6-9 months. Min. of 6 monthsexperience on a sit downforklift and min. of40% of their job spent on a sit down forklift lifthttps://careers-niagarawater.icims.com/jobs/2371/job=================================================================================4 Shipping Associates - ID: 2013-2390High school diploma/GED. 2-4 years of experienceis preferred. Good verbal and writtencommunication skills. Ability to communicate andwork well with different people at all levels.Forkliftcertification and racking experience.https://careers-niagarawater.icims.com/jobs/2390/job---------------------------------------------------------WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY COMPANY?Did you know that they are the largest waterbottling company? Did ya? CHECK THIS OUT:http://www.niagarawater.com/Company-Culture.aspx========================================================ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER(Scottsdale Kierland -Full Time)BARTENDER (Scottsdale Restaurant -Part Time)BUSSER/FOOD RUNNER (Scottsdale Restaurant -Part Time)EXECUTIVE CHEF (Scottsdale Restaurant -Full Time)FLOOR SUPERVISOR (Scottsdale Kierland -Full Time)SALES ASSOCIATE (Phoenix Premium -Temporary/ Seasonal)SALES ASSOCIATE (Scottsdale Kierland -Part Time)SERVER (Scottsdale Restaurant -Part Time)STOCK ASSOCIATE (Scottsdale Kierland -Full Time)https://www1.apply2jobs.com/TommyBahama/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showSearchInterface
17. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY COMPANY? DID YOU KNOW WHATWE ARE CELEBRATING? WHERE DID WE JUST OPEN A STORE? WHOFOUNDED OUR COMPANY?http://www.tommybahama.com/TBG/Live_the_Life/20th_Anniversary.jsphttp://www.tommybahama.com/TBG/Stores_Restaurants/Scottsdale.jspUSED JOB SHACK INSIDER…Server/Cafe at Tommy BahamaAccepted Offer – Interviewed Oct 2, 2012Interview Details –Easy interview - I just walked in and applied. Eachapplicant is immediately interviewed on the spot if they have the rightexperience. The managers were warm and friendly and I felt welcomed.Interview Question –None, really. The manager and I conversed like wewere old friends. I remember leaving very excited about starting my positionthere. But my training didnt actually take place for another month, so thatwas disappointing.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18. Sales Associate at Tommy BahamaAccepted Offer – Interviewed in ScottsdaleInterview Details –Very comfortable and easy going interview. I spokewith two senior managers then the general manager after passing the firstround of questions. I also met with the regional store manager for myinterview as well. Very round table, sit down in style. Relaxed.Basic questions regarding sales style and why I liked the company orcompany knowledge were asked. Wear Tommy style clothing atinterview here. A suit wont help.Interview Question –There werent any unexpected questions asked. Verysolid basic questions regarding sales experience and personal philosophyabout how to sell.==========================================Retail Associate at Tommy BahamaAccepted Offer – Interviewed in Las VegasInterview Details –Interviewing for Tommy Bahamas was a goodexperience. I first interviewed with one person, & then another person. Theydecided I would be a strong salesperson for their womens clothing dept.And after my background check cleared, I was called in to workInterview Question –What was my most difficult customer in my workexperience and how did I handle that customer?Negotiation Details – I am content with the starting pay they have me at.It isnt like the bigger corporations where they take away your money if youdont sell enough, or if people return. We all work as a team there but we dostill stand accountable for what our sales are. In my first 3 weeks of beingthere, I ended up 3rd on regional scale of selling the most.===============================================NOW HIRING!! FRAMING CARPENTERS- RESIDENTIAL -CALL JON 480-206-2119Year round work! Start A.S.A.P. Mesa based ConstructionCompany.Currently, looking for Experience workers for EastValley work. Wages are based on experience. Two forms of I.D.Required.=============================================SKILLED COMMERCIAL PAINTERS NEEDED FOR SMALLREMODEL PROJECTSPay-$12-15/hr. This is consistent work. Must have verifiable commercialexperience. Must have all hand tools. Must have steel toes.Apply in person @ ONCALL STAFFING, 4920 E. McDowell Suite 103,Phoenix, AZ 85008==============================================================================
19. 520 S. Price Rd. #104, Tempe AZ 85281NEED A DELIVERY DRIVER/WAREHOUSEMAN/GENERALLABOR PERSONShould have knowledge of plumbing fittings. Must have a clean drivingrecord, be able to pass a drug screen and lift at least 70lbs. This is a full-time job with potential for overtime.COME IN PERSON to fill out an application at our shop 520 S. Price Rd.#104, Tempe AZ 85281http://www.northstar-service.com/index.html==============================================ST FRANCIS RESTAURANT IS SEEKING LINECOOKS, PREP COOKS, DISHWASHERS ANDBAKERS!St Francis is a farm focused, seasonally inspired modern Americanneighborhood restaurant located in Central Phoenix at 111 E Camelback Rd.,Phoenix, AZ 85012.REMEMBER:THIS JOB WILL NOT HIRE YOU TODAY!Any time an employer needs an application/resume sent they will not behiring now! If you need a job today…this is NOT it!DOWNLOADAPPLICATION:http://www.hrbetty.com/apps/StFrancis_Employment%20Application.pdfTHEN, E-MAIL TOchristopherbarch@stfrancisaz.com
20. STUDY THE MENU! http://www.stfrancisaz.com/cuisine/THEY HAVEMORE THAN ONE…OH…NO!!!Apply in person with yourMotor Vehicle Report (MVR)IndependentContractor DriversPrevious experience in food trucks ormanagement in the food industry suchas restaurants or catering is preferred aswell as cash handling and credit cardtransaction skills.This is a great opportunity to participate in thegrowing popularity of the trending food truckphenomenon with the valleys largest foodtruck operator.You must have a valid Arizona Driver LicenseAll routes begin in Phoenix at therenowned "Ralphs Snack Bar" food truckheadquarters at 4501 W Van Buren.Profits are based on route complexity andexperience. Hours are generally M-F 4AM to2PM.Apply in person with your Motor VehicleReport(MVR) at : Ralphs Snack Bar, 4501 West Van Buren, Phoenix,Arizona - Monday thru Friday from Noon-3:00pm.MENU:http://www.ralphssnackbar.com/menu.asp========================================NOW HIRING! OPEN INTERVIEWS TODAY!Please stop by one of our locations below to fill out an applicationand interview today from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM May 2nd (Thurs).
21. 18 E Camelback Rd - Ste 18, Phoenix, AZ1515 N 7th Ave - Ste 140, Phoenix, AZ2415 E Baseline Rd - Ste 117, Phoenix, AZPlease visit our website to learn more about us at www.valleysubs.com