1. THE HOME OF THE AMERICAN MADE JOB AUNTIE SUE & UNCLE BOB’S USED JOB SHACK 19-20 FEBRUARY 2013 Published every TUESDAY – WEDNESDAY – THURSDAY Morning STATE FARM TO BUILD TEMPE REGIONAL HEADQUARTERSWILL BRING THOUSANDS OFNEW JOBS!!!Illinois-based State Farm Insurance is planning to build a massive regionalheadquarters along Tempe Town Lake that is slated to bring thousands of newjobs to Arizona.I have spoken to multiple sources that confirmed this but wanted to remainanonymous. These sources told me that State Farm will build a roughly 1 million-square-foot regional headquarters campus on a site owned by Scottsdale-basedSunbelt Holdings Inc. where 5,000 to 7,000 employees will be housed.The site, sources say, is located on the east side of the $50 million luxuryapartment project planned by San Diego-based developer OliverMcMillan.
2. It’s just east of the Hayden Ferry Lakeside project near Rio Salado Parkway andMill Avenue.Ryan Cos. has been picked to build the State Farm project, sources told me. Therewas no information available as to how much the project would cost or when itwould be built, but sources say all parties involved want to “move fast.”State Farm has apparently been searching for a site in Arizona for the past severalmonths and recently narrowed it down to the Sunbelt Holdings site in Tempe.John Graham, president and CEO of Sunbelt Holdings, declined to commentMonday morning when I reached out to him.John Strittmatter, president of the southwest region for Ryan, did not respond tomy email and phone call Monday morning.As for State Farm, local spokesman Robert Villegas sent me this statement:“…As it has done throughout its 90-year history, State Farm continues to reviewits facilities, looking to ensure employees are in the right places to provide thebest service possible for our customers. Customers’ expectations continue toevolve and we need to adapt as those expectations change. Decisions will bemade over time – some happening sooner – others years later…” By Kristena Hansen Reporter- Phoenix Business Journal Check back for updates to this story later today at bizjournals.com/phoenix================================================================ARAMARK IS LOOKING FOR A FULL TIMEWAREHOUSE ATTENDANT This individual must have strong organizational skills and have excellent time management. This is a fast paced job that is both rewarding and fun. Prior experience is welcomed but not needed. Forklift experience is a plus as well. The position is M-F, has benefits and pays $13 an hour. Interested candidates mustapply in person at 5325 S. Kyrene, STE. 104, Tempe, AZ 85283.
3. YOUR LAST CHANCE TO BE PART OF THE WEST DIVISIONCHAMPIONS SPRING TRAINING TEAMAPPLY THIS NOW! 5999 E VAN BUREN, PHOENIX, AZ 85008 - Only a select fewpositions left...Hiring Daily thru 2/15/13 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM- THANK YOU FORYOUR INTEREST IN WORKING THE 2013 SPRING TRAININGSEASON WITH ARAMARK AT THE PHOENIX MUNICIPAL STADIUMASU Starbucks - Cashier/Barista - (Arizona State University - Tempe, AZ)ARAMARK at ASU has several different Starbucks locations onthe ASU campuses.We are currently looking for four full-time cashiers/Baristas to work in the ASUTempe Memorial Union and Bookstore Starbucks locations. Our primary focus issomeone who has great customer service skills and feels like a full-timeopportunity as a cashier/barista is what they need at this point in their life. Hereare the details that we are looking for in this position:1. willing and able to work Monday - Friday 6:30am - 2pm2. Demonstrates experience in great customer service3. Dependable in accomplishing assigned tasks and making it to work on time.4. Will to be a subject matter expert and help show new hires the correct processon completing assigned responsibilities5. Able to attend a register6. Able to work in a high traffic area7. Efficient and proficient at assigned responsibilities8. Teachable“…if you are interested in this opportunity…”
4. Please email a response from the following questions along with aresume to Cassidy Heiner at Heineremail@example.com. How long have you worked in a Customer service role?2. Have you ever worked in a Starbucks in the past?3. What are 2 qualities about yourself that you would say make you a good fit forthis role and what it requires?4. Please provide a telephone number we can reach you at.==================================================================With more than 40 million man-hours recorded the past five years, we haveextensive experience filling all levels of logistics positions ranging from entry-level, skilled, and managerial talent for the warehouse to senior executives ofsupply chain.Whether you are looking for temporary, temp-to-hire or direct hire. ProLogistix is the place to start.ProLogistix concentrates on filling positions in the logistics industry.This can include warehouses, distribution centers, order fulfillment / orderselecting companies, freight forwarding and in various manufacturing companieswhich may have a warehousing or shipping / receiving area associated with theirprocess.
5. FORKLIFT OPERATOR PHOENIX, AZ (3 miles)Branch Office #30051Stand-up reach forklift and cherry picker (order picker). Unloading and loadingPacking and order picking with RF scan. Regular schedule 3rd shift, with trainingon 1st shift for 1 week. www.applyplx.comFILLER OPERATOR PHOENIX, AZ (5 miles) Branch Office #30055Job Description We have several IMMEDIATE operator openings for one of thehottest and fastest growing manufactures of premium skin care products,fragrances, makeup and bath and body products. They are regarded as acontemporary leader in this industry. Positions are located in the area ofUniversity and I-10 in Phoenix. Were ideally looking for candidates who have aminimum of 1-year of machine operation in a FDA regulated environment, such ascosmetics, food, pharmaceutical, etc. The Machine Operator will monitor andoperate filling machines, perform routine maintenance, troubleshoot difficultiesin order to fill and package liquids and creams into a variety of creative packagingcontainers. Accurately preparing and maintaining paperwork in accordance withFDA regulations, GMP’s, and SOP’s is an important part of this position.KIT ASSEMBLER ASSOCIATEPHOENIX, AZ (8 miles)Branch Office #30055Kit Assembling, Palletizing, Loading and Unloading...General WarehouseCUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK GLENDALE, AZ (9 miles)Branch Office #30051Ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service to our stores through promptand accurate processing of orders and claims. Responsible for late orders, orderinput, and store credit requests. Monitors trends in customer service data anddelivers weekly metrics to management team along with insight as to the trendsseen in the data. 835 North 43rd Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85009 T: (602) 442-9255
6. INVENTORY CLERK GLENDALE, AZ (9 miles)Branch Office #30051Control inventory flow through the building. Follow the plans made by theInventory Control Supervisor as to where product will go once it has passedquality control and to confirm that product is stored correctly. Working with theWMS system assign slots, change slotting and proper rotation of product. Thisposition will work closely with the Quality Control and the Buying Departmentand report directly to the Inventory Control Supervisor.APPLICANT MUST MEET ALL PROLOGISITX SOPS:*Pass drug screen*Physically capable of lifting up to 20lbs unassisted constantly and40lbs unassisted occasionally with constant standing, bending, twistingand moving; work history must include similar physical work within thepast 6 months*All employees must have good personal hygiene and be in overallgood presentation to represent ProLogistix*Wear provided t-shirt and gloves both days; return these items atproject conclusion*Closed-toed and closed-heeled shoes only with non-slip sole--athleticshoes are acceptable; no sandals or flip-flops of any kind*No visible tattoos or excessive piercings; heavily tattooed areas mustbe covered by clothing*No excessively baggy clothing*Jeans/work pants must be in good condition with no excessive rips ortears*Shorts are acceptable and must be at least knee length*Hats are encouraged as workers will be outside but must be void ofany offensive logos; baseball-style hats must be work brim forward andstraight at all times http://www.prologistix.com/jobs/job-posting.aspx?id=11028 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7. WAREHOUSE TEAM MEMBER - SUPPLY CHAIN CENTER ARIZONA (JOB NUMBER: D-WRHSE-AZ)The Warehouse Team Member performs the loading and unloading of deliverytrucks and moves and stores materials/products.Assists the Production Department as needed. Must be available to work during ashift which may be scheduled anytime during a 24 hour day, over any 7 dayperiod.QUALIFICATIONS: One - two years previous experience in warehouse,manufacturing or production environment, High School Diploma or GED - Basiccomputer skills for order processing and inventory maintenance https://dominos.taleo.net/careersection/scc/jobdetail.ftl?job=22786&src=JB-10360=========================================================================PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBER - SUPPLY CHAINCENTER – ARIZONA (JOB NUMBER: D-PROD-AZ)The Production team member assists the production team in complete processingand manufacturing of pizza dough. Team Members are required to rotate tovarious positions [dough maker, dough placer, tray washer, and cross/downstacker] throughout the shift. Work in a safe manner at all times.QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or GED -One year of production ormanufacturing experience -Ability to stand, climb and walk on a continual basisthroughout shift. -Ability to lift from floor to above the head, to carry materialsweighing up to 50 lbs. frequently, and 75 lbs. occasionally, throughout work shift -Ability to read/interpret production process materials, dough thermometer,gauges and record data -Must be available to work during a shift which may bescheduled anytime during a 24 hour day, over any 7 day period.https://dominos.taleo.net/careersection/scc/jobdetail.ftl-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - ARIZONA SUPPLYCHAIN CENTER (JOB NUMBER: D-MAINT-AZ)The Maintenance Technician position requires one to have the technical skills todesign, evaluate, troubleshoot, repair and install Bakery equipment. Electrical,Mechanical, Plumbing, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, and ComputerControls are skills needed to perform this function. This team member performsthe maintenance of a distribution manufacturing facility including: preventivemaintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, installation of machinery relating tobakery food processing equipment, physical structures, mechanical and electricalsystems. In addition, they must possess an awareness and understanding of howto work safely on mechanical and electrical equipment in a productionenvironmentQUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must beproactive and self-motivated, have the ability to evaluate and repair all types ofmechanical and electrical equipment and is able to perform under extreme stresswhen there is equipment failure.MAINTENANCE SKILLS: HS Diploma, and/or Technical School Training two years,and/or 3 to 4 years related experience, and/or licensed journeyman of a skilledtrade -Basic level computer skills for word processing and spreadsheets -Read andinterpret blueprints, mechanical and electrical schematic diagrams -Effectivelypresent information to peers, upper management and team members in oral andwritten form -Define problems and draw conclusions -Interpret technicalinstructions and diagramCERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGULATIONS: EPA REFRIGERATION CERTIFICATION(Type II or Universal) Federal requirement - Team Leader or Maintenance TechServicing or Handling Refrigeration equipment - Hazardous Materials Certificationhttps://dominos.taleo.net/careersection/scc/jobdetail.ftl---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MAINTENANCE TEAM MEMBER - ARIZONA SUPPLYCHAIN CENTER (JOB NUMBER: D-MAINT-TM-AZ)https://dominos.taleo.net/careersection/scc/jobdetail.ftl---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - SUPPLY CHAINCENTER - ARIZONA (JOB NUMBER: O-CSR-AZ)Processes orders, prepares correspondence and fulfills customer needs to ensurecustomer satisfaction.Cross-trains in other administrative areas when required. Practices safe workpractices. Process orders for stores -Prepare billing for order add-ons and pickupsPrepare all paperwork for loading and production; run any pertinent reports -QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma or GED -2/3 years of Customer Serviceexperience -Excellent communication and organizational skills -Ability to handlemultiple tasks -Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office softwarehttps://dominos.taleo.net/careersection/scc/jobdetail.ftl=================================================================WAREHOUSE HIRING FOR LABORER/ASSISTANTMANAGER/DRIVERCompany Liquidates Furniture from Resorts all over USA. CURRENTLY HAVE 3OPENINGS AT WAREHOUSE: 1 ASSISTANT MANAGER, 1 LABORER, 1 DRIVER (NOCDL REQUIRED) -Shift Hours will be 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday -Comfortable clothes, jeans and tennis shoes for walking, Steel toe not required.Shirt with Company Logo provided.Apply at IRCA on 2620 E. Greenway Rd. Phoenix AZ 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday -Friday Until Filled.http://www.ircahotelservices.com/===================================================================WERE LOOKING TO FILL POSITIONS BY FRIDAY!Car Detailers, Demonstrators, Customer Care Reps Needed to work Local events.Must be sharp, motivated, and reliable!Full time ONLY. Must have your ownvehicle.For an appointment for an interview, call GABE at 480-382-7404 now.====================================================================================
10. South Phoenix 3230 East Broadway Road Suite B-110 Phoenix, Arizona 85040 (602) 458-9500Starts Thursday 2/21-2/26 3pm-8:30pm Saturday and Sunday work requiredApply today and call Daisy at 602-458-9500Retail Representative-Temporary project -Phoenix, AZSales through effective customer service and merchandise presentation.Customer development by providing education to promote the handicrafts.Making hourly merchandising improvements to advance the display of products.Managing inventory, back stock and price coding of product. Following all retailprocedures through adherence to store standards and operational expectations.Create a warm, welcoming, professional environment for customers inside a largebusy warehouse. Reporting daily and in regular communication with managementregarding daily merchandising set, sales numbers, effectiveness of location, etc.In some cases, the meticulous set and take down of display, product andmaterialsReceptionist-Temporary - South Phoenix8 week temporary assignment starting February 25th. $12.00/hour, 8am-5pmGenerating and mailing out invoices, must be very detail oriented, answering 3line phone, greeting visitors, very busy and fast paced position, accuracy isextremely important, general administrative work as needed. Apply today and callto follow up on your application. firstname.lastname@example.org, 602-458-9500Painters – Tolleson,AZHiring temporary painters for a company located in West Phoenix. Duties willinclude but not limited to masking edges of walls with tape to prepare forpainting. Painting walls solid color, climbing ladder (under 6 ft.) using rollers andbrushes. Also working in the warehouse painting solid lines on the floor, and basicclean up when the job is completed! If qualified please apply today!
11. Order desk -Phoenix,AZImmediate opportunity in South Phoenix! Answering phone, data entry, takingorders, invoicing, special orders, quoting, order entry, on the job, good math skillssquare footage, linear inches, reading a tape measure Ability to learn quickly andadapt temp to perm Bi-lingual is helpful Must have transportation becauseassociate must run errands Apply today and call Stephanie at 602-458-9500Shipping/Receiving -Phoenix, AZImmediate opportunities for 2 Shipping/Receiving associates in busy SouthPhoenix warehouse. At least 1 year experience shipping and receiving, computerexperience is required Windows and Apple Based software, data entry experienceis helpful. Attention to detail transferring information between databases is veryimportant. Ability to make decisions based upon information supplied bycustomers. Requires plenty of mobility and must be able to load and unloadtrucks when they arrive. Ability to lift 50 lbs. repetitively. On feet most of day,ability to operate forklift or reach truck is a plus----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- South Phoenix 3230 East Broadway Road, Suite B-110, Phoenix, Arizona 85040 - (602) 458-9500Customer Service Representatives -Phoenix, AZWorking in temporary location to enroll eligible individuals in free cell phoneprogram. Use lap top computer to enter customer information, basic data entry,greet customer and ask them for appropriate documentation. Confirm theyqualify through the computer. Scan cell phone and give to customer, explain theprogram. Bi-lingual helpful. Part time and weekend hours available $12.00-$12.50/hourCoating Team Lead -Phoenix,AZCurrently hiring for a Coating Team Leader. Job duties included but not limited toschedule all production related activities in regards to part preparation, blasting,and thermal spray coating within the department. Also included day to dayproduction, health-safety-environmental monitoring, quality related issues, as
12. well as personnel related issues. Communicate with all staff members to solveproblems, ensure product consistency and development of new coatedproducts.Must be willing to work extended hours, weekends as necessary to meetcustomer’sdemands. If interested, please apply today!http://phoenixsw.expresspros.com/jobs/search/================================================================Customer Service Representative - Scottsdale AZ US 85258Division: Guardian Automotive GlassEducation: High School or equivalentGuardian Auto Glass LLC has an outstanding career opportunity in its Scottsdale,AZ area, Auto Glass Replacement Center. We are seeking an experiencedcustomer service representative/inside sales representative to join our company.Guardian provides a family type atmosphere where teamwork and employeeinput count, and focuses on treating both employees and customers withprofessionalism and respect. We are looking for motivated people who wish togrow with the company.PLEASE EMAIL: RJAHR@GUARDIAN.COMOr send resumes and salary requirements to: Guardian Auto Glass LLC,9035 E Pima Ctr Parkway, Suite 3, Scottsdale, AZ 85258===============================================================Auto Glass Technician - Scottsdale AZ US 85258Division: Guardian Automotive GlassEducation: High School or equivalentGuardian Auto Glass LLC has an outstanding career opportunity in Scottsdale, AZ.Its an auto glass replacement center. The candidate can be from in or aroundScottsdale, AZ. We are seeking an experienced auto glass technician to join ourcompany. Guardian provides a family type atmosphere where teamwork andemployee input count, and focuses on treating both employees and customerswith professionalism and respect. We are looking for motivated people who wishto grow with the company.
13. TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS: Experience in auto glass replacement * ExcellentCustomer Service skills * Quality driven* Good Communication skills * Driven tosucceedPLEASE EMAIL: RJAHR@GUARDIAN.COMOr send resumes and salary requirements to: Guardian Auto Glass LLC,9035 E Pima Ctr Parkway, Suite 3, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 ======================================================= One of Arizonas Finest Placement Firms has been successfully providing Project Coordinators, Administrative Assistants, Accounting Staff, Receptionists, Warranty Specialists, Data Entry, ProjectManagers, Estimators, and Superintendents to the Construction andEngineering industry for nearly Thirty Years! Give us the opportunity toplace you in a lasting career. Sincerely - Susan Sabato, PresidentCONSTRUCTION SECRETARIES, THE VALLEYS BESTPLACEMENT AGENCY, IS CURRENTLY SEEKING: TOP NOTCH Receptionist for a HIGH END CUSTOM HOME BUILDER in NorthScottsdale. You must be the keeper of First Impressions and have GREATCUSTOMER SKILLS. Please submit your resume through Jobing.com today forimmediate consideration.http://phoenix.jobing.com/receptionist/job/3640828
14. BUSSER AND DISHWASHER POSITIONS, START ASAP! Apply in Person at Rodehouse Restaurant 2425 S 24th St. in with the BestWestern Airport Inn except at lunch! If you are currently working, call forinterview time@ 602-275-3131.===========================================================OPEN HOUSE INTERVIEW WILL BE HELD ON MONDAY,FEBRUARY 25, 2013 FROM 11:00 AM TO 4:00 PMInterview Address: Ono Hawaiian BBQ, 3923 E. Thomas Road, Suite# B-4, Phoenix,AZ 85018SEEKING FOR CANDIDATES TO FULFILL BELOW POSITIONS IN OUR PHOENIX AZLOCATION: 1) FRONT CREW 2) KITCHEN CREW 3) SHIFT MANAGER 4) UNITMANAGERNow over 40 locations throughout California &Arizona.http://onohawaiianbbq.com/We are always accepting applications for enthusiastic, qualified individualsseeking to join our team.Please email email@example.com stop by yourneighbourhood Ono Hawaiian BBQ and drop off yourapplication as well.http://onohawaiianbbq.com/application.pdfIf we have an opening that matches your qualifications, we will contact you.Thank you for your interest in joining the Ono Hawaiian BBQ team!INSIDER TRADER TIP #1: STUDY THE MENU…READ THEIRWEBSITE!!! TAKE NOTES…SO… ya will look smart andreally interested in the job…
15. INSIDER TRADER TIP #2: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!“…stop by your neighbourhood Ono Hawaiian BBQ anddrop off your application as well…”Phoenix3923 E.Thomas Rd. Suite B-4, Phoenix AZ 85018Phone: (602) 306-1688Store Hours: Sun-Thurs: 11am-9pm - Fri-Sat: 11am-9:30pmPhoenix 22415 E.Baseline Rd., Suite 121, Phoenix AZ 85042Phone: (602) 268-8889Store Hours: Sun-Thurs: 11am-9pm - Fri-Sat: 11am-9:30pmScottsdale15560 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Suite B-10, Scottsdale AZ 85260Phone: (480) 661-9168Store Hours: Sun-Thurs: 11am-9pm - Fri-Sat: 11am-9:30pmAvondale13070 W. Rancho Santa Fe Blvd., Suite C-7, Avondale AZ 85323Phone: (623) 536-0188Store Hours:Sun-Thurs: 11am-9pm - Fri-Sat: 11am-9:30pmChandler2990 E Germann Rd.Chandler AZ 85286Phone: (480) 814-0300Store Hours: Sun-Thurs: 11am-9pm - Fri-Sat: 11am-9:30pmGilbert4972 South Power Road, Mesa AZ 85212Phone: (480) 279-2342Store Hours: Sun-Thurs: 11am-9pm - Fri-Sat: 11am-9:30pm==========================================================THE JERK HUT JAMAICAN GRILLE IS NOW HIRINGApply in person;interviews might be given upon applying. Our address is 4115 N19th Ave Phoenix, Arizona 85015==========================================================
16. WHERE: Culinary Dropout @ The Yard: 5632 N 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85014 WHEN: Accepting Applications Monday through Friday TIME: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PMHOST/ESSES: Welcome and warmly greet guests on arrival; say good-bye andthank you upon departure. Manage the efficient and timely seating of our gueststo a table that best serves their needs. Must have one year prior experience asHost/ess and open availability. Open table experience is a plus!BARTENDERS: Plays a leading role in developing positive, lasting guestrelationships by consistently delivering an excellent bar experience in ourrestaurants. It is the bartenders responsibility to know the drinks, ingredients andthe restaurant menus. He/She will contribute to running side-work, & be self-motivated to go above and beyond our service standards. Three to five plus (3-5+)years’ experience is required in a high volume environment. (Must have openavailability)BAR BACKS: is responsible for basic prep work behind the bar, including suchtasks as refilling ice bins, restocking liquor, cutting garnishes and clearing awayand washing empty glasses.SERVERS: Candidates must have a passion for hospitality, food & wine knowledgeand be able to deliver high service standards. Two plus (2+) years’ experienceserving is preferred in a high volume environment.BACKSERVERS: The liaison between the greeter and the dining room, the back-server makes sure the dining room is perfect at all times. Your positions numberone priority entails clearing and resetting tables after guests leave. Help theservers and bartenders by serving guests, bread, water, and butter upon theirarrival, providing refills on water & ice tea as needed, removing used tablewarebetween courses and helping dishwashers by removing clean dishes from the dishstation and stocking them in appropriate places. Experience Preferred!
17. PASTRY COOKS: Candidates must have superior culinary and pastry knowledgeand be able to demonstrate high standards of excellence. One to two plus (1-2+)years’ experience is required.LINE COOKS: Candidates must have superior culinary and food productionknowledge and be able to demonstrate high standards of excellence. Two plus(2+) years’ experience is required in a high volume environment. Must have openavailability.PREP COOKS: Candidates must have superior culinary and food productionknowledge and be able to demonstrate high standards of excellence. One to twoplus (1-2+) years’ experience is required in a high volume environment. Will needto have morning availability.DISHWASHERS: It is your primary responsibility to clean, organize and sanitize allareas of the kitchen, some areas of the dining room, and assist in cleaning theoutside grounds to insure the guest has a clean and safe place to dine. Wash andstore all tableware and kitchenware and load, run and unload dish machine. Musthave open availability.=============================================================================WE ARE IN NEED OF AN EXPERIENCED LINE COOK, TOSTART IMMEDIATELY CALL: 602-757-7616.This position is PART-TIME. 12th Street & Maryland. You must be responsible andreliable.============================================================================= CHIPOTLE - NOW HIRING…CHIPOTLE - NOW HIRINGOne of the many reasons why Chipotle is unlike other fast food companies is thefact that nearly all of the leaders are promoted from our crew.Many restaurant companies hire "professional" managers to run their restaurantsand almost never look to their crews for new leaders. But last year at Chipotle,97% of our general managers were promoted from our crews and because ourcompany is growing, theres plenty of opportunity.Countless people who came simply looking for a job now find themselves leadingdozens, or even thousands of people while enjoying a career that is totallyfulfilling, fun, and financially rewarding beyond anything they thought possible.
18. Its pretty simple: If youwork hard, youll getnoticed and before youknow it, youll be on aroll. http://careers.chipotle.com/en-us/careers/get_rolling/get_rolling.aspx=================================================================
19. HOTEL Housekeeping and Breakfast Host(Camelback Sahara Hotel)BREAKFAST HOSTESS NEEDED AND HOUSEKEEPING NEED ASAP! PART TIMEBREAKFAST HOST 6AM TO 11:30 AM …APPLY IN PERSON 2-4PM ONLY!=================================================================== Apply in person at InTown Suites Chandler 15424 South 50th Street Phoenix, AZ 85044 (480) 893-9399 to set appointment/get directions- Background Check Required==================================================================30 + GENERAL LABORERS NEEDED FOR; CONSTRUCTION CLEANUP, FURNITURE MOVING, DEMOLITION, ASSEMBLYPlease apply IN PERSON as soon as you see this ad.Requirements:Vehicle&Steel Toe Boots-Eagerness to work-Cell PhoneAPPLY IN PERSON: 4920 E. MCDOWELL SUITE 103 PHOENIX, AZ 85008Call 602-258-3525 with any questions
20. SYNERGY HOMECARE-EAST VALLEY IS KNOWN FORGOING THE EXTRA MILE. IF YOU ARE TOO, THENCONSIDER BECOMING A SYNERGY HOMECARECAREGIVER.Our clients choose us because we are distinct - we deliver excellent service.Applytoday bycalling 480-526-0040. Caregiver positions require First Aid, CPR,Fingerprint Clearance Card, and TB skin test. We will assist the right individual(s)in obtaining all requirements. Available Positions Are: Hourly Caregivers(weekends included) -Live-In Caregivers (24 hour shifts)===============================================================IMMEDIATE WORK AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED LIVE-INCOMPANIONS & CNASPay ranges from $9 - $12 per hour.Hourly and Live-In Shifts Available. Nights andDays Available. Full time and Part TimeImmediate Work Available for Qualified Individuals.Please apply online at www.affordablehomecare.comIf you do not have internet access please call 480-451-8183 for more information.===============================================================GRISWOLD HOME CARE GILBERT-CHANDLER OFFICEHAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR A CAREGIVER(SENIOR FEMALE-REQUESTED BY CLIENT) WHO CAN WORK IN TEMPE AND LIKESDOGS.If a senior female caregiver with clear fluent English (spoken and written)and interested, CALL OUR OFFICE AT 480-999-7000 BETWEEN 8AM TO NOON(MON THRU FRI).===============================================================HIRING AVAILABLE WEDNESDAY ON THE SPOT!Please call 602-787-0800 to R.S.V.P. for the hiring seminar.You are invited to ahiring seminar this Wednesday, Feb. 20th at 1:30 p.m. Location: 16621 N. 38thStreet, Phoenix. Bring your caregiver training certificate, CPR & First Aid training
21. cards, Fingerprint Clearance card and copy of your most recent TB test. Openingsavailable on all shifts. In less than an hour, you could walk out with a great newposition. Please call 602-787-0800 to R.S.V.P. for the hiring seminar. If you cantattend on Wednesday applications are accepted 9 -- 3 M- F at 16621 N. 38thStreet, Phoenix 85032.================================================================Small manufacturing company seeking candidates for multiple entry levelwarehouse/manufacturing jobs. Able to lift up to 80lbs. Please apply in personat 5310 W Missouri Ave, Glendale, AZ 85301===============================================================The Community Kitchen is a life skills and food service training program for thosewith barriers to employment. Students gain the skills to get jobs offering livablewages, benefits, and opportunities for advancement through hands-on foodservice training as well as classroom studies. During the past decade, theCommunity Kitchen has provided thousands of meals to those in need, whiletransforming the lives of countless participants and families.New sessions start every first Monday of the month. In addition to training, eachstudent receives job-placement assistance and support following graduationhttp://www.firstfoodbank.org/learn-more/our-programs/community-kitchen================================================================= PART-TIME KIDS CAFE DRIVER Responsible for driving a company truck on a regularly- scheduled route to deliver Kids Café meals to after-school programs and returning to the appropriate warehouse forunloading.Acts in the capacity of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in dailycontact with Food Bank agency staff and volunteers.High School or GED.Minimum one year of demonstrated and successful experience driving acommercial vehicle. Good driving record.Apply Now! Send cover letter/resume/salary requirements firstname.lastname@example.org
22. Employment Workshops Tuesday 5 March 2013 5:00pm – 8:00pm TOPICS: Networking: In Person - Online Resumes and Interviews Employer Panel discussion: Current hiring trends - Workplace ConductVirginia G. Piper Sports & Fitness Center Conference rooms5031 E. Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85034To reserve a seat, contact SKohn@azdes.gov or 602-771-0626 ============================================ AUNTIE SUE & UNCLE BOB’S USED JOB SHACK GET THE ELECTRONIC VERSION E-MAILED TO YOU ANDNEVER MISS AN ISSUE…REQUEST BACK ISSUES…USE THE HOTLINKS…SEND REQUEST TO email@example.com