• April 1st,1976 - Founded
• January 3rd,1977 - Incorporated
• Headquarters - Cupertino, California
• Co-founders - Steve Jobs, Steve Wojniak
• CEO - Steve jobs
• Industry - Computer software, computer hardware,
• Revenue - US$ 42.9 Billion
• No.of Locations:300
• Area Served:Worldwide
• Operating Income:$11.74 billion
• Total assets:47.5billion
• Mac pro(mini)
• Mac book air
• Pro exserve
• I-pad,Apple TV,Cinema Display,Airport,
Time capsule Mac OSX(server)
• Stores(retail,online,App itunes,ibooks)
• Mobile me.
VISION AND MISSION
“Man is the creator of change in this world.
As such he should be above systems and
structures, and not subordinate to them.”
“Apple is committed to bringing the best
personal computing experience to students,
educators, creative professionals and
consumers around the world through its
innovative hardware, software and internet
• One of the oldest hardware manufacturers.
• Control over the product.
• High quality product.
• Easy to carry products
• Huge consumer base loyal to apple
• Product diversification
• Focusing on internal engg. more than
• High price
• Consumer faced problems with faulty
• Had difficulties on some of its products’
• Less expensive new product lines with quality.
• Product line is functional and attractive.
• Flexibility to its users.
• ipods are able to communicate.
• New car models with ipod connectivity.
• Gaming industry.
• Pressure from competitors.
• Substitution effect
• Technology changes at a rapid rate.
• Forced to develop new products.
• Windows OS and media player for playing
music and video ( Microsoft)
• Competition to Mac OS X (Linux)
• Alternate sources of computer hardware (Dell,
• Small stylish MP3 players (Creative, Samsung)
• Online music stores similar to itunes stores
• Placed in the Fortune 500 companies
• According to J.D Power researching
agency, Apple has the highest brand and
repurchase loyality of any computer
• The guadian newspaper quoted Apple as
the world’s best marketing company.
• Apple has a distinct organizational culture
that differentiates itself from its
• It fosters individuality and excellence that
makes Apple a dream company to work
• Apple Fellows program-to find the best of
its employees.To keep the employees
• Kiran Mathew
• Joseph Vincent
• Joseph Tom
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.