German roadmap to regulation the first ever, all-inclusive focus on 16 german states' plans for i-gaming_wrb_april 12_frankfurt__updated
- 532 views
Will 2012 be the year for full-scale regulation of the German iGaming market? ...
Will 2012 be the year for full-scale regulation of the German iGaming market?
Attend WrB Germany – one day, in-depth forum fully focused on Germany, and:
• Find out from WrB’s 40+ speakers and 130+ delegates, leaders of the international and German gaming industry, how they are evaluating the wealth of German opportunities and positioning themselves to take full advantage of them
• Take back to the office all the strategic and technical information you need to enter or re-establish yourself on the regulated German market
• Build a balanced understanding of the German political and regulatory context by hearing the diverse perspectives of German and European regulators and politicians in the run-up to the Schleswig- Holstein State elections on May 6TH 2012
• Seize the opportunity to meet the key local German stakeholders: land-based industry, lotteries, legal experts, service providers, media companies and sports associations
• Evaluate all potential partnerships to further your business in the regulated German market
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views