EYeka jas just released a white paper on the the Future of Shopping. The company conducted interviews with retail experts and also asked its community of “creative consumers” to imagine shopping in 2020.
The following five trends have been identified :
- Responsible shopping: consumers want a socially and environmentally responsible retail ecosystem
- Augmented shopping: consumers value rich and interactive shopping experiences
- Informed shopping: consumers look for relevant, personal information about brands and products
- Facilitated shopping: consumers expect technology to help them choose
- Experience shopping: consumers hope that shopping will become more entertaining
Eyeka Whitepaper Shopping 2020
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.