The software you choose to use will be dependent on your level on skill and expertise.
2. INTRODUCTION CONSOLE GAMESVIRTUAL REALITY GNOFRACT 3D SOFTWARE: ITS APPLICATIONS 2
3. INTRODUCTION: The origin of video games lies in early CRT based missile defense systems. Were later adapted into other simple games during the 1950s The first commercially viable video game was Computer Space in 1971 3
4.  When video games were first introduced, students punched in their pennies just to get the chance to play games like Space Wars. SOUND DESIGNERS PROGRAMMERS GAME DEVELOPERS MUSICIANS GRAPHIC DESIGNERS TECHNICIANS 4 CHART SHOWING PEOPLE INVOLVED IN DEVELOPING VIDEO GAMES
5. CONSOLE GAMES: A form of interactive multimedia used for entertainment. controlled and manipulated using a handheld device called a controller. contains a specifically designed multimedia disc or cartridge. For example, in order to play the video game Halo Reach, you need to use a Xbox 360 and to play God of War 3 you will need to use a PlayStation 5 3.
6. VIRTUAL REALITY: A term that applies to computer- simulated environments that can simulate physical presence in places in the real world, as well as in imaginary worlds. Describe a wide variety of applications commonly associated with immersive highly visual, 3D environments. 6
7.  Users can interact with a virtual environment or a virtual artifact (VA) either through the use of standard input devices such as a keyboard and mouse, or through multimodal devices such as a wired glove, the Polhemus, and omnidirectional treadmills To develop a real time virtual environment, a computer graphics library can be used as embedded resource coupled with a common programming language, such as C++, Perl, Java, or Python. 7
8. 3D SOFTWARE: In order to make video games that have 3D graphics, one of the software programs that a video game designer uses regularly is 3DGameStudio It is able to develop an entire game and with its huge compilation of graphic work for 3D objects and artworks, making terrains, characters and other objects for the video game is easier. One other software program that game designers use is DarkBasic Pro. This is one software program that is able to 8 maximize Microsoft DirectX 9.
9.  MORE EXPERIENCED AND SKILLFUL USER DARK BASIC PRO PRODUCED BY GAME CREATORS NEITHER A NOVICE OR ULTRA SKILLFULUSER REALITY FACTORY ADVANTAGE-- FREE TO DOWNLOAD LESS EXPERIENCED USER GAMES FACTORY 9 BY CLICK TEAM
10.  The video game industry uses 3D modelers to create assets for video games. 3D is of course all the rage these days and this is seemingly an essential component of any video game. Most 3D modelers contain a number of related features, such as ray tracers and other rendering alternatives and texture mapping facilities. 10
11.  Some of the 3d applications are: 3ds Max (Autodesk), originally called 3D Studio MAX, is a comprehensive and versatile 3D application used in film, television, video games and architecture for Windows Animation: Master from HASH, Inc is a modeling and animation package that focuses on ease of use Cinema 4D (MAXON) is a light (Prime) to full featured (Studio) 3d package, Cinemas largest user base is in the television motion graphics 11
12. GNOFRACT 4D: Gnofract 4D is a free software to create Mandelbrot Set & Julia set fractals among others. This includes the Fractint, Ultra Fractal and your own custom formulas. Genofract 4D is a free easy to use fractal image creation software that provides true color rendering, anti aliasing, unlimited undo, and a quick and easy interface. 12
13.  it can draw some interesting images which most fractal programs can’t produce. These are made by cutting 2D “slices” through a four dimensional object called the Julibrot. What sets it apart from other fractal programs (and makes it “4D”) 13
14. CONCLUSION: As the generation that grew up with video games enters and assumes leadership positions in the work place, computer and video games are being increasingly used to conduct business.  With the video game industry booming and its products gaining broader acceptance, the use of games in the work place is certain to expand in the years ahead. 14