2. Tip # 1: Breathe.
Tip # 2: Look around.
Part # 3: Feel.
Part # 4: Think.
Part # 5: Listen.
3. Tip # 1
4. Inspiration is the
act of breathing
air into the lungs.
5. Tip # 2
6. To get inspired, be open to seeing things that
makes the difference.
It might be color on a wall or what someone
is wearing in the subway.
7. Inspiration can help you break your creativity
block by exploring galleries of art, design,
9. Part # 3
10. Inspiration is to fill with enlivening
or exalting emotion.
11. Inspiration is the act of exercising and
elevating or stimulating influence upon
the intellect or emotions.
12. Inspiration is the
feeling, within the
body, of elevated
13. Part # 4
14. Inspiration is a divine influence directly
and immediately exerted upon the mind or
15. Inspiration grows into full-scale creation
through persistence and imagination.
16. Part # 5
17. To get inspired, listen.
18. My close friend Jessah is a musician and gets
her motivation from the different sounds that
we have around us.