3.  II. Copy the sentences, answer using words the above words. 1. _______________________ something you find out about objects, events, or living things using your senses. 2. _________________________ a statement of what you think will happen during a scientific Method. 3. __________________________ a standard against which change can be measured. 4. _________________________ the use of scientific method to test your hypothesis. 5. __________________________ objects or ideas that represent things.
4.  1. _______________ when measurements are consistenly repeated. 2. ________________ information from which a conclusion can be drawn or a prediction can be made. 3. _________________ when measurements are close to a known measurement.. 4. What is another word for hypothesis? prediction evidence graph 5. A scientific conclusion is base on facts and _____________________.
5. III. Copy steps for a scientific experiment  ASK A QUESTION  STATE A HYPOTHESIS  IDENTIFY AND CONTROL VARIABLES COLLECT, RECORD, AND INTERPRET DATA  STATE A CONCLUSION  SUPPORT THE CONCLUSION.
6. IV. You should already know the answer to these questions. If not look them up in you science book.1. What are four things that scientists do? ( p. 9-11)______________________________________________________________________________________________________2. How can people solve problems?____________________________________________________3.. Name four types of scientific investigations. ( 13-15)Experiments, models, ______________, ______________4. Difference between and observation and an inference. ( p. 30-31)___________________________________________________5. Why is it important that scientists´conclusions are based on evidence? ____________________________________________________
7. 6. Why would a scientist use a model in an investigation? ( p. 19 )___________________________________7. What are some ways you can use to investigate different types of questions?________________________________________