A PROTOTYPE MVP IS THE
“FUCK IT, LET’S TRY IT” OF
Perfect for when your company is
creating novel value.
PROTOTYPE IS GREAT WHEN...
• You have a novel solution that needs testing
• The other three methods of learning can’t
execute the experiment
A WARNING LABEL
A prototype MVP is still a throwaway
experimentation tool. Not your ﬁrst
THE WRAP UP
• MVPs are about designing falsiﬁable
experiments, not making ﬁrst versions
• Choose the tool that best tests your hypothesis
• More often then not, that tool isn’t a landing
• Keep them quick, sloppy, and disposable.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.