[The Business Model Canvas visually enhances conversations, so everyone has a clearer idea of what&#x2019;s being discussed.]\n
[There are many paths to your vision, and if you get stuck on one that doesn&#x2019;t work, you&#x2019;re probably committing your vision to failure. So understand your options.]\n
[In groups, we&#x2019;re using the canvas to explore multiple ideas.]\n
[Useful exercise - use the canvas to spot gaps and ask questions in someone else&#x2019;s model.]\n
1. What on earth areyou on about?
2. TenacityGood for vision,inventing and improving.Bad for getting stuck onspeciﬁcs that don’t work.
3. Know your options.
4. Ideation with the canvasNo writing on the canvas - use post-itsUse the post-its as you discuss. Move them around.3 minutes max per model - quantity over qualityTip - aim for around 4-7 post-its per model
5. Pick my brain.
6. Understanding growthStickyPaid AcquisitionViralGrowth Engines,from The Lean Startupby Eric Ries
7. Know yournumbers. Pirate Metrics, by Dave McClure
8. Know yournumbers.Acquisition Pirate Metrics, by Dave McClure
9. Know yournumbers.AcquisitionActivation Pirate Metrics, by Dave McClure
10. Know yournumbers.AcquisitionActivationRetention Pirate Metrics, by Dave McClure
11. Know yournumbers.AcquisitionActivationRetentionReferral Pirate Metrics, by Dave McClure
12. Know yournumbers.AcquisitionActivationRetentionReferralRevenue Pirate Metrics, by Dave McClure