Fiat Stilo Connect Nav+ GPS GSM hidden diagnostic menu
Hidden Service Test Menu
There is an inbuilt menu in the Connect Nav+ unit that allows the user to ensure
various modules are working, and that the speakers, antennas and GPS/GSM
systems are functioning normally. To access this menu, do the following continuously
Press Connect 4 times (i.e. push either button 10, 11 or 12 of the 12 buttons
along the bottom of the screen).
Scroll down to the newly appeared button Service, and press Enter.
ENG: Meaning of the Channel's:
1. System error
2. Actual value feeler virtually
3. Actual value interior feeler console
4. Actual value outside temperature - feeler wasserkasten
5. Actual value outside temperature - feeler bumper
6. Actual value blowing out feeler floor space
7. Actual value blowing out feeler man Anstroemer
8. Display check
9. Actual digital value acknowledging potentiometer temperature flap
10. Target digital value temperature flap
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.