Using online marketing to expand your coaching practice
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224) Using OnlineMarketing to Expand Your Coaching Practice
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224) Using The Web for New Business Development Dean DeLisle• Founder and CEO of Forward Progress, Inc.• Train and Coach over 2,000 people a month• Trained and Coached over 50,000 in Social Network Skills• Over 30 years in Business Coaching, Consulting and Training• Call Center, Internet, eMarketing, Event Management,• Lead Generation, Web Seminars, eLearning, eSelling• Over Two Billion Dollars Sales, over 100 Million Leads, Helped Thousands of People using Internet Based Lead• Financial Services, Real Estate, Professional Services, Legal, Accounting, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Technical, Insurance, Agencies, Auto, Retail, Banking, Educational and Channel Sales…..
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224)Enhance your credentials and align yourself with some of the industry’s most sought after business coaches.Our members enjoy seven broad WABC benefits: Advocacy We see business coaching as an essential business service. Benefit from the initiatives we’ve introduced to build client demand and define industry standards. Business Development Grow your business, hone your expertise and boost your effectiveness with our many business development resources. Credibility Advertise your high standards and add to your credentials by aligning yourself with the world’s most respected international business coaching association. Networking Access a powerful network of the industry’s leading coaches. By tapping into a community of like-minded colleagues, you can broaden your knowledge, strike up business alliances and exchange valuable referrals. Personalized Service Receive free one-on-one service from WABC representatives, including member support response within one business day. Recognition We believe in honoring individuals who make outstanding professional contributions. Become eligible for some of the most prestigious awards and distinctions in the industry. Strategic Alliances Take advantage of the alliances we’ve built with leading experts, businesses and organizations willing to share their resources and expertise.Theres never been a better time. Apply for membership: www.wabccoaches.com
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224) Components of Internet Marketing Online Search Display E-Mail Affiliate Website Social Engine Development Ad & Rich Marketing Marketing Marketing Marketing Media Advertising Social Search Search Online Business Media Engine Engine Reputation Blog Podcasting VIDEO Marketing &Optimization Advertising Management Marketing Optimization
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224) The New Marketing Tool Kit Traditional Marketing Tool Kit Internet Marketing Tool KitChannels Tactics Channels Technology/Tactics- TV/Cable - Coupons - Website - Personalization- Radio - Customer Promos - Online Ads - Search- Magazines - Tradeshow Promos - Email - Site Merchandising- Newspapers - Sales Force - Blogs - CRM System- Outdoor Metrics - Interactive TV - Web Analytics- Direct Mail - Reach - Podcasting - Brand Reputation/- Tradeshows - Frequency - RSS Feeds - Monitoring- Cold Calling - Business leads/ - Mobile Ads - Content Syndication- Networking - Prospects - Social Media Metrics - Social Networks - Conversion Rates - Cost Per Acquisition
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224) Think about the Destination!Landing PageWebsiteRegistrationPhoneWebinarEventWhat is yours?
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224) Factors That Affect Web Site ConversionMessage – Landing Page Compatibility Unqualified Traffic – Keywords and Ad Text, Email Message Wrong Keywords – (e.g., keywords that attract bargain hunters while selling upscale merchandise) Incompatible Ad Text – Copy that does not extend the message to the landing page Out-of-Area visitors – Geographical area of local business not communicated in ad text/email message Brand Confidence Low level of customer confidence in a brand or manufacturer(s) name Trust
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224)Specialized Landing Page (PPC) Product Title Large “Add to Cart” Product name and major keyword in description
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224)Web Site Conversions – Web Site Home PageLanding Combo
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224) Permission-Based Email Marketing Promotion of Products and Services via Email Variety of Formats: Text Messages, Graphics-based Ads and Newsletters, Rich Media (Multi-Media ads) Self-Service or Full Service Email Programs Include: List building Creative design Message delivery Campaign results tracking List management
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224) Permission-Based Email Marketing Precision Targeting Through Email List Segmentation Retargeting Through Analytics Integration Builds, Retains and Strengthens Customer Relationships Builds Brand-awareness Campaign Results Tracking through Website Analytics - Open Rate, Click-through Rate, New Subscribers, Subscribers Opt-out Retargeting Visitors Who Did Not Buy With Targeted Offers Lower Cost and More Flexible Than Direct Mail
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224) What is Social Media? Online tools and platforms that people use to share opinions, insights, experiences and perspectives with each other and can be used to build a community around Social Media is built on generated content that can take many forms: text, images, audio and video Popular social mediums include: blogs, message boards, podcasts, vlogs Social network sites include: Youtube, Facebook, Friendster, Linked-In (Business) Social media tools and platforms are websites where you can place and spread your marketing message
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224)Social Networks – So What?
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224)The Issue with Social NetworksPeople add connectionsThey make postingsThey link to content and articlesThey make updatesThey even link to their websites THEY DON’T CLOSE ANY BUSINESS!
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224) Current Use of Marketing Communication?• Blogs• Articles• Postings• Emails• Direct Mail• Advertising
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224) Social Networks We Already Know• Trusted Colleagues• Like-minded People hanging out• Similar Friends and Associations• You have more “Things” in common• Similar “Beliefs”• Recommended “IN”
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224) How Many Contacts Do You Have That You Cannot See?• That Know YOU? Networking at• That Trust YOU? One-to-One• That have done Business with YOU?• That would recommend YOU? Dean Sue Pat Mark
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224)Your Teams Profile = Your eReputation
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224) Build the Story of WHO YOU ARE and WHAT YOU WILL DO FOR PEOPLE THAT FIND YOU!
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224) Speak to Me!1. Create your personal tagline2. Appear focused3. Put your elevator pitch to work Create Relevancy!4. Point out your “RELEVANT” skills5. Explain your experience6. Distinguish yourself from the crowd7. How will you help them?
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224)Blogging – still HOT! A blog can be an incredible tool for sharing information and expertise. A blog can be used to directly promote products, services and events. A blog can assist in promoting company vision and developments. A blog can foster customer loyalty, build relationships with clients and customers.
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224) Why blog?A blog can garner feedback and suggestions from clientsA blog can give customers information on how to use products, services and how to buy.A blog can develop client community around a product.
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224)Remember Variety is the Key!
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224) Measure your responseWordPress has some great statistical data. Check it after each post. Measure which posts receive the highest reader count. Check which keywords where used to find you blog.
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224)Let’s Get Social – Blend
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224)Let’s Get Social – LinkedIn
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224)Let’s Get Social – Twitter
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224) Growing Numbers• LinkedIn Has Over 180 Million Members • Average user has 240 “Connections” • One degree from over 35,000 “Trusted Connections” • Two degrees from over 3,200,000 “Trusted Connections” • 1 million new members a week • 17.8 million members belong to groups • 1.2 million comments and posts to groups weekly • 2 billion people searches annually • 1 million companies have a company page OVER 1,000 to 1
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224) Growing NumbersInteresting Facebook Stats• Over 900 million active users• 50% of all active users log on to Facebook in any given day• More than 35 million users update their status each day• More than 60 million status updates posted each day• More than 3 billion photos uploaded to the site each month• More than 5 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories,blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.) shared each week• More than 3.5 million events created each month• More than 3 million active Pages on Facebook• More than 1.5 million local businesses have active Pages onFacebook• More than 20 million people become fans of Pages each day• Pages have created more than 5.3 billion fans
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224) Assignment1. Define a target audience2. Research competitive sitesdestinations3. Research what clients are looking for4. Define your Team5. Create Plan6. Get Social
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224)WordPress Blog Juice Pack • Basic Blog Site $ 399 • 4 Custom Blogs Written $ 99 • Next Steps Class – How to Write the Perfect Post $ 99 +++SocialJack - 40 Profiles + 30 Days $ 495 TOTAL VALUE $ 1,092 DISCOUNT - 597 TODAY’s PRICE ONLY = $ 495* *One per company – next 5 people
(877) 59 - COACH (592-6224)WordPress Blog Juice Pack • Basic Blog Site $ 399 • OR 4 Custom Blogs Written $ 99 • Everyone Next Steps Classthat reserves $ 99 • SocialJack $ 495 TODAY Gets TOTAL VALUE $ 1,092 DISCOUNT $300 off any of our Blog, - 597 Website, Search Engine Marketing or Social Media TODAY’s PRICE ONLY = $ Packages 495* *One per company – next 5 people