Grammar Focus cost class:_____ No:_____ Name:________ 103.06.10
S V Teacher Fortuna
to buy + sth .
Last Sunday, took to have lunch at a
popular restaurant. said, “Mommy, I am hungry
and thirsty. Let’s order.” said, “Nini, no
problem! I am also very hungry. ” felt very
excited and happy. First, ordered one
hamburger, one hot dog, and two cups of lemonade for
her and then Nini ordered three pieces of
watermelon and one hot dog to eat. How much did it
cost them totally?
Reading comprehension check
1. What did they order? _________________________________________________________________
2. How much did a hamburger cost Fortuna? ________________________________________________
3. How much did two cups of lemonade cost Fortuna? ________________________________________
4. How much did three pieces of watermelon cost Nini? _______________________________________
5. How many hot dogs did they order totally? _______________________________________________
6. How much did it cost them to have lunch totally? __________________________________________
1. Avril’s ________ ________(cost) me 420 NT dollars.
= It _________ me ____________ to ________________ Avril’s _____________.
2. The awesome ____________ ________(cost) my parents 1 million NT dollars.
= _______ cost ____________ 1 million NT dollars ______ _________ the awesome ____________.
Two hot dogs,
10 % off.