Teacher Fortuna http://blog.roodo.com/jenwenwu
Kungshen English Book 4 Lesson 6 Dialogue Class: 214 No:_____ Date:1030415
Discuss: When you think of typhoons, what words come to mind?
請聽 CD 中此對話, 將對話中描述到關於形容天氣狀況的句子填空完成。
1. ______ winds and _______ rains are already here.
2. Now the wind here is _______ hard.
3. I just saw the wind _______ down several ______.
4. The _______ are getting higher.
5. Many fishermen are tying up their ________.
6. But we can still see a few people _________ on the beach and _______ the waves.
7. I heard someone ______ out for ______.
8. A woman just ______ into the sea, and a man is trying to ______ her all by himself.
請再聽一次此對話, 將對話中提到的有感官動詞(see, hear)的三個句子寫下來。
1. I just saw ________________________________________________________.
2. But we can still see _______________________________________________.
3. I heard __________________________________________________________.
Analysis: 請問感官動詞(see, hear)後面會接＿＿＿＿＿＋____________
Answer the following questions after listening to Dialogue.
______ 1. What is the dialogue about?
(A) A TV cartoon. (B) A typhoon report. (C) An action movie.
______ 2. Where does the typhoon come from?
(A) Kaohsiung. (B) South Taiwan. (C) South China Sea.
______ 3. Did Helen see the wind blow down many boats?
(A) Yes, she did. (B) No, she didn’t. (C) We don’t know.
4. What do fishermen do when the typhoon is coming?
5. Why did Helen hear someone crying out for help?
Part Five Please summarize Dialogue with the four-grid comic. In each grid, at least one English sentence
should be used to describe the picture. Also, you can create a dialogue to retell Dialogue of this lesson.
5 4 3
CONTENT □ Full details of Dialogue 2. □ Most details of Dialogue 2. □ Some details of Dialogue 2.
ACCURACY □ No grammatical errors. □ Few grammatical errors. □ Some grammatical errors.
CREATIVITY □ Quite interesting and
unique illustration. It always
holds on audience’s attention.
□ Interesting illustration. It
usually holds on audience’s
□ Not bad illustration. It
sometimes holds on audience’s
□ All of info is
well-organized and quite
□ Most of info is clear to
□ Some of info is okay to
COMMENTS TOTAL _____=_____/100