1 Welcome 6 How To3 Contacts 7 WiFi WIKI; YOUTUBE; DROPBOX 25 FEBRUARY 20124 How it Works 8 Twitter WIKI; YOUTUBE; DROPBOX #ELKTEACHMEET OR #SAIPADED5 Prepare & Share! 9 After Meet? RESOURCES & COLLABORATION 10 iPADMeet 2 JUNE 2012
1. Website signup and resources:2. Also advertised on:3. Dropbox folder to access presentations…you will be invited!4. Email Linda:5. Phone @ Work
1. Sign up located on or email2. Choose whether you are a or .3. Linda will contact you … and send updates before meet!4. Prepare and Share on the day5. Access resources provided by TeachMeet and COLLABORATE!
1. Presentations reach Linda in order for smooth sailing on the day.2. Upload your presentation using the following link into the correct presentation date TeachMeet .3. Email your presentation or queries to
1. Title of your presentation2. Your name/school/class3. What is the resource you want to talk about? (website, project. book, tool)4. How does it make a difference to learning/teaching?5. What impact has it had on your own teaching/learning6. Useful links.
1. Locate and connect to the wireless network on your device.2. Once connected, open your browser.3. Hotspot login page will appear in the browser.4. Use the following credentials to login: Username: Password: