1. How to add applications to your profile on NING networks By FriendsInteraction.com
2. Access your favorite network sample http://friendsinteraction.ning.com
3. Sign In or Sign Up on your network
4. Your Network Page Appears
5. Navigate to your Profile Page and click “Add Applications”, just below your profile photo, on the left column
6. Type “interaction” and click “Search Applications”
7. The “ Friends Interaction ” application link shows up. Click “Add to My Page”
9. “ Your application is being added”, just a moment!
10. View of the Friends Interaction application as you would see it on your own profile
11. View of the Friends Interaction application, as seen by others
12. About the Friends Interaction application By combining your friends list and the visitor's friends list, this application shows a meaningful subset of friends that visitor doesn't yet know. Use this application to improve your profile visibility. Invite your friends and grow your network easily and confidently. Other opensocial applications
13. About FriendsInteraction.com We embraced the opensocial motto "The web is better when it's social" as our own vision . We set our mission to encompass new concepts and ideas that have the potential to make the web a better place through social interaction. We are committed to adding value to existing social interaction services by collaborating and developing new ways of increasing interaction, exposure and usefulness.
14. We'd love to hear from you <ul><li>How to reach us: </li></ul><ul><ul><li>FriendsInteraction web site </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>FriendsInteraction Labs blog </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>OpenSocial Developer Network </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>NING Developer Network </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>FriendsInteraction Users Group </li></ul></ul>