2. If you've seen "The Godfather" more than once like I
have, then this quiz should be easy. Good Luck.
3. What does Vito Corleone have on his lap in
the opening scene of the movie?
4. Who is the only non-Sicilian
in the Corleone family?
5. In the beginning of the movie, which
Corleone sibling is getting married?
6. What is the name of the singer who sings
"I Have But One Heart" at the wedding?
7. What is the name of Michael's
8. Where is Michael to be picked up by Sollozzo
and driven to a secret meeting place?
9. Who is not a head of one of the 5 families?
10. Who betrays Sonny to Barzini?
11. What are the names of the three
blood-related Corleone sons?
Fredo, Michael, Santomino
Fredo, Michael, Santino
12. What does Michael drop when running to the
phone booth after his dad was shot?
His Car Keys
13. Where does Vito Corleone die?
In The Hospital
His Tomato Garden
His Flower Garden
14. What is Tom Hagen's heritage?
German and Irish
Irish and Italian
15. Michael gives Appolonia an engagement gift
at her father's house. What was it?
16. "Leave the gun - take the Cannolis."
Who said this?
17. "Can you get me off the hook, Tom,
for old time sake." Who said this?
18. Connie Corleone, played by Talia Shire,
is the real life sister of who?
Francis Ford Coppola
19. Sollozzo, "The Turk", is supposed to be
good with what weapon?
20. What does Michael's wife in Italy want
him to teach her?
To Drive a Car
21. How many times was Vito Corleone
shot by assassins?
22. What was in the package that signified
Luca Brasi was dead?
Finger and Fish
Ear and Fish
23. When Clemenza is showing Michael how to
make spaghetti sauce, which of these is NOT
an ingredient he tells him to use?
24. The last scene of the movie shows Michael accepting kisses on
his hand. Of the people in the room with him, which one calls
him "Don Corleone", for the last line of the movie?
26. If "The Godfather I" was too easy,
this one will be tougher. Good Luck.
27. What was Vito's last name when he was
a boy in Sicily?
28. What disease does young Vito have when
he arrives at Ellis Island?
29. When we first see Robert De Niro as
Vito Corleone, what year is it?
30. Genco informs Vito that this person is
with the "Black Hand".
31. Michael tells Hyman Roth that this person
had tried to have him killed.
32. Who did Hyman Roth run molasses into Canada
with and made a killing during Prohibition?
33. How much money does Fanucci want from
Vito and his friends, as a sign of respect?
34. Which of these characters was NOT
murdered in the movie?
35. Peter Clemenza asks Vito (De Niro) to hide
a package for him. What's in it?
36. The day he is forced out of his job (since Fanucci demands that
his nephew be given the job instead), Vito brings home to his
wife a piece of produce that she enjoys very much. What is it?
37. What is the very first illegal act that
Vito Corleone commits in America?
Steals a Rug
38. During the meeting of contributors and politicos
in Cuba, a token of friendship made of solid
gold is passed around the table. What is it?
39. Fredo arrives in Cuba with a suitcase full of
money. How much was in the case?
40. Flashing back to young Vito (Robert De Niro)
in New York: Which of his sons is
stricken with pneumonia?
41. Who is the last family member Fredo speaks
to before he is murdered?
His Sister Connie
His Nephew Anthony
42. Frank Pentangeli commits suicide while in
FBI custody. Who suggested that he
take this course of action?
43. What card game were the FBI agents preparing
to play when Pentangeli slit his wrists?
44. What is Fredo's secret to catching fish?