1. A social mediaplatform that letsyou share ideas,passions, andinterests visually.
2. 17.8 million users in March, a 52% jump in just one month. Majority of Pinterest users are between 25-45 years old. More referral traffic to websites than LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+ combined. Referral traffic from Pinterest spends an average of 2.5 minutes on site. Mobile accessibility.68% of Pinterest Users are women.
3. Drive Traffic To Your Website●Better Customer Engagement●Ideas – Giving and Getting●Place To Showcase Designs●
4. How Florists Are Using
5. Use Your Pinterest To...
6. Use Your Pinterest To...
7. Use Your Pinterest To...
8. Getting Started With
9. Create a Pinterest account specifically for your shop . To learn how to create an account go to http://www.flowershopnetwork.com/blog/pinterest/ Be a Voyeur – check Pinterest out and learn how to use it. Better Photos - buy a good digital camera or smartphone. Know Pinterests rules – to learn more visit www.pinterest.com/about/copyright. Best Boards - Decide what boards you want and how you will measure success.
10. Getting The Most From
11. Simply drag the Pin It button to your bookmarks.
12. Promote Your Pinterest Online Social Media (Facebook) Link From Your Website Pinterest In Your Store iPad or Tablet Inspiration Station setup
13. Create at least oneboard that is just foryour creations. Thisshows customers andbrides exactly whatyou can do for them!
16. Your Goal – Showcase wedding bouquets Expectation – Better communication with brides
17. Goal – Showcase personalized funeral pieces Expectation – better communication with families
18. Goal – To inspire people to use send flowers everyday Expectation – Increased traffic to everyday flowers page on website
19. Re-arrange your Boards to put your best foot forward. Edit Board Covers to make your boards more appealing.
20. Places To Go For HelpVideo on creating boards, pinning & repinninghttp://youtu.be/ElMptvxthiAHow to get started on Pinterestwww.flowershopnetwork.com/blog/pinterest/Pinterest Help Sectionhttp://pinterest.com/about/help/
21. Companies With Great Board IdeasFlower Shop Network http://pinterest.com/flowershopnetwk/Blooming Idea http://pinterest.com/bloomingidea/Lavender Hill Florals http://pinterest.com/mshillfloral/Every Bloomin Thing http://pinterest.com/EBTIC/Poseyland Florist http://pinterest.com/poseyland/Petals & Vines http://pinterest.com/petalsnvines/Zenplicity Studio Florist http://pinterest.com/zenplicity/Monday Morning Flowers http://pinterest.com/mondayflowers/