• Highly trained in all aspects of
• Continually attends franchise
training and education
• Knowledgeable about current and
successful franchise systems
• Can provide you with one hour of
free legal council from a top
• Demographic information about
the area you are considering to
• Viability of a particular franchise in
a particular area
• Provide resources which can help
you better deal in your franchise
• Access to funding options and
OUR FRANBRANDZ BROKERS
ARE HIGHLY TRAINED EXPERTS
Achieve Your Dreams of Busi-
ness Ownership Today!
Call us for a free consultation.
There is no doubt that a good franchise
system can reduce risk, speed up success,
and help franchisees avoid the mistakes of
others. But not all franchises are created
equal. These questions are designed to
better prepare you for making one of the
biggest decisions of your life.
• What is the viability of the franchise’s
• Has this Franchise been tested in
an area similar to where I am
• Will this franchise fit with my lifestyle?
• Are there any lawsuits against this
• How many of their stores have
• What do you see as the company’s
greatest competitive advantages and
• What experience does their
management team have?
• What are the long term goals of
the franchise and how does that
• To what level is the franchisor involved
in the operations of the business?
Benefits of a FranBrandz
Æ Things to Consider
Contact FranBrandz and get matched with a
consultant that fits your specific needs at
2014 Franchise Business
What advantages does a FranBrandz
Franchise Broker Have?
FranBrandz Franchise Brokers are highly
educated individuals who attend regular training
and are exposed to current franchisors, data,
tools, legal advice and trends that are impacting
the business world today.
What will a Broker do for me?
Utilizing expert knowledge of a FranBrandz
Franchise Broker will help maneuver through a
vast amount of franchise concepts in the market
today. Not all franchise concepts are good
business decisions and a FranBrandz
Franchise Broker is trained to identify and
select options that are right for your personality,
background, financial capability and long-term
What is the cost of a consultant?
There is never any cost to you for the services
provided by a franchise Broker. You will always
pay the same published price for a franchise
even if you do all the work yourself.
What type of franchises does FranBrandz
We represent hundreds of top franchises in
dozens of categories ranging from small to
large investment, nationally known to start-ups
as well as businesses that can be run passively
or part time in any type of industry. Consumer
retail, B2B, mobile services, computer &
internet, work at home, etc.
Who should work with a FranBrandz
Anyone interested in owning their own business
or who wishes to expand their business
portfolio. Often, brokers assist those who have
left corporate America or retired to find an
opportunity for additional income.
Æ Step 1 Contact Us
Æ Step 2 Consultation
FranBrandz will contact you over the phone to
discuss your goals for starting you new business.
This process typically takes 30 minutes and will
help the FranBrandz in their research to select
concepts that would be best suited for you.
Æ Step 3 Research
Æ Step 4 Recommendations
Æ Step 5 Introduction to Franchisor
Æ Step 6 Discovery Day
Æ Step 7 Own A Successful Business
FranBrandz will use the information provided by
you to search through hundreds of franchise
concepts. Through this research a select few
are picked that fit your criteria and are known to
be profitable and reliable franchisors.
The selected franchise concept are presented
to you along with data and reasons whey they
would be viable choice. This will either take you
to step 5 or back to step 3 where additional
choices may be recommended to you.
FranBrandz will put you in contact with exactly
the right person with each concept you are
interested who will walk you through their
business and provide you with an FDD.
You will be provided with all the research tools
and support to fully investigate the franchise all
the way to Discovery Day and beyond.
Including FDD review, funding options,
franchise owner research and analysis,
operations, training and more.
Experience the security of being a successful
Benefits of Choosing a
• Nationwide Branding & Recognition
• Expected Quality of Your Business
• Marketing Materials and Professional
• Proven & Successful Business Model
• Uniform System of Operation and
• Mass Purchasing Power for Lower Costs
• Customer Loyalty
• Specific Training on Concept & Operation
• Focus on Solid Economic Niche
• 76% of franchisors expect business to be
better in 2014.
• 56% of franchisors plan to hire in 2014
compared to 48% a year ago.
2014 Growth Forecasts