Be the first to like this
This Slideshare presentation is a partial preview of the full business document. To view and download the full document, please go here:
This document explains the financial statement analysis process. Most slides are instructional and covered topics include the financial statement analysis process, financial ratios analysis, accounting information (assumptions, principles, policies, procedures), and others.
Financial statement analysis involves analyzing the firm's financial statements to extract information that can facilitate decision-making. For example, an analysis of the financial statement can reveal:
* whether the firm will be able to meet its long-term debt commitment,
* whether the firm is financially distressed,
* whether the company is using its physical assets efficiently,
* whether the firm has an optimal financing mix,
* whether the firm is generating adequate return for its shareholders,
* whether the firm can sustain its competitive advantage, and so forth.