Be the first to like this
This Slideshare presentation is a partial preview of the full business document. To view and download the full document, please go here:
You may need to audit your organization to identify areas for improvement and make solid recommendations based on your assessment. This tool helps you assess yuor company's core competencies.
Built in Excel, this self-assessment tool allows you to rate your compliance with best practices across the following core competencies: Strategic Planning, CRM, Demand Generation, Performance Measurement, Market Research, Sales, Organizational Development, Human Resources, Systems & Technology, and Product Development. For background info, read the following Executive Summaries: Benchmarking your Core Competencies, Writing Business Strategy Plans
What are the Core Competency Areas?
* Strategic Planning & Governance - are Goals, Objectives, Measures, & Initiatives tracked and measured?
* Customer Relationship Management - are you customer-centric?
* Demand Generation - are you satisfied with the flow of qualified leads?
* Performance Measurement - are Key Performance Indicators in place?
* Market Intelligence & Research - do you have accurate market data?
* Product Management - are you satisfied with your time-to-market?
* Sales - are sales what they should be give the state of the organization?
* Organizational Development - are your training programs up-to-date?
* Human Resources - do you have the skill-sets you need for new projects?
* Systems & Technology - are your systems scalable enough for the future?
Key features and benefits include:
* Quickly identify strengths & weaknesses
* Provides intelligent recommendations
* Tracks measurable improvements
* Saves 10+ hours on formatting
* Automatically generates intuitive charts for reporting and analysis