This Slideshare presentation is a partial preview of the full business document. To view and download the full document, please go here:
Many quality improvement programs fail because they were not managed as a total process. Total Quality Process (TQP) teaches you how to approach quality or any change initiative as a company-wide effort. You will learn how to make a commitment, plan and begin to implement systems for managing quality that integrates all the people, processes/systems and continuous improvement initiatives together.
Based on Philip Crosby's methodology, what this presentation guide will focus is not a new quality control system, but a company-wide approach to total quality. A process for total quality must comprise Quality Management and Quality Improvement. The Total Quality Process (TQP) introduced in this presentation is based on Five Quality Principles and establishes Four Key Activities for Quality Management. TQP is designed to involve every employee in your company in quality improvement efforts.
NO. OF SLIDES = 83
1. Explain the Principles of Quality
2. Describe the TQP framework ("House of Quality")
3. Define the Four Key Activities for managing quality
4. Explain the need for a culture change, starting at the top
5. Demonstrate a personal commitment to total quality
6. Explain the TQP implementation infrastructure
7. Describe how to put the systems for TQP into motion
8. Identify ways to sustain TQP activities
9. Understand a manager's role in quality improvement