Unemployment in Europe - Team 2Presentation Transcript
Youth in Europe conclusions
Is it easy or hard for young people to find
a job in your country?
• Sweden: Yes because it is easy to get jobs in big cities, due to lots of
job opportunities. The problem is finding an apartment.
• Germany: Depends on your personality and qualifications. So
overall fairly easy.
• Spain: Easy for young people to find jobs related to tourism,
however they need to have good language skills to be successful.
• Hungary: Overall it is fairly easy but even if you have good
qualyfications it is not a guarantee that you’ll get a job.
• England: It is hard for young people to find a job, due to the fact
that there are not many job opportunities for young people
because the retirement age keeps increasing.
• France: If you have too many diplomas you can’t find a job, if you
don’t have enough diplomas you can’t find a job, you need work
What should be done to create more jobs
for young people?
• Lower the retirement age.
• Create more job opportunites suited to a
• Make university more available. (England)
What percentage of the age group 1825 vote in the general elections