1. How to Clean A Coffee Maker In 4 Easy Steps Brought to you buy: bestbuycoffeemakers.com
2. IntroductionTo make the best coffee, you should have goodcoffee beans. Also, making coffee in a dirtycoffee machine will give you bad results nomatter how good quality your beans are.
3. The coffee will taste and smell like mud becausethere are water scales and coffee oil left insidethe coffee pot and coffee machine.
4. These residues will impair the function of themachine over time. Because of these factors,you should clean your coffee machine regularly.
5. It is recommended that you should clean yourcoffee maker after 30 brewing processes. Hereare the steps on how to clean a coffeemachine…
6. Step 1Make water-and-vinegar solution. Soak thecoffee pot. Wipe the surface of the unit. Removethe filter, and clean it with water and soap.
7. Step 2Dry the machine, and fill it with the solution. Putthe filter back to its place. Then allow the coffeemaker to run a brewing process. Once theprocess is complete, turn off the machine, andwait for the pot to cool down.
8. Step 3Remove the filter and wash it with cold water.Remove the pot and throw the solution.
9. Step 4To remove minerals or particles completely, fill itwith water and allow to run a brewing processonce more. Cool down for 15 minutes, thendrain. Repeat this process 2 to 3 times..
10. By doing this cleaning technique, you arepreserving the durability and lifespan of yourmachine. You can now make the best tastingcoffee with your newly cleaned coffee machine.Coffee time!
11. END OF PRESENTATION Thanks for viewing!Brought to you by: bestbuycoffeemakers.com