2. 51 percent of travelers spend more than 30 minutes at the airport check-in.40 percent of travelers arrive at the airport 2-3 hours before their ﬂight. At London Heathrow, on average,passengers spend more time in line than they spend ﬂying.
3. The problem isn’t getting better.It’s getting WORSE.
4. THE PROBLEMAirport check-in is...• Intimidating• Unpredictable• Poorly designed• Not transparent• Difﬁcult• Time consuming• Confusing• Unfair• Foreign• Too many steps
6. WHAT WE DONavigate is a privatecheck-in service.We make the airportcheck-in experienceeffortless.Simply register as acustomer, and you willhave access to apersonalized check-insolution.
7. THE OPPORTUNITY• Predictable • Personalized - New pricing models - Home Concierge service• Friendly and Familiar - Traveler Proﬁle - Employees focus on customer • Informative service...not data entry - Information on food; seating;• Efﬁcient and Quick destination etc. - Taxi Check-in• Easy and Comfortable - Informal check-in lounge/cafe area
8. THE ECOSYSTEM• Travelers• Airlines• Airports• TSA / Security• City and Government• Transportation• Retailers• Immigration• Travel Agents
9. THE BUSINESS MODEL CANVASKey Partners Key Activities Value Propositions Customer Customer Relationships Segments § Airports § Visa and Passport § Personalized service § TSA Services § Hassle-free travel § Airport Transport experience § Personalized service § First time § Airlines for travelers § Government § Travel Assistance § Save time and money travelers Embassies § Foreign travelers §Hotels § Business travelers § Afﬂuent travelers § Hearing/vision/ mobility impaired travelers Channels Key Resources § Partnerships § Employees § Partnerships § Mobile App and website § EmployeesCost Structure Revenue Streams § Salaries (Sales, Consultants, Customer Service) § Annual Membership fees § Software developement § Fee per customer charged to airline § Check-in area rent and supplies
10. NEXT STEPS• Identify customer segment most likely to pay for service. Taylor a solution to this audience.• Narrow focus and further develop concept.