Andy Goodman from Fjord presented at Mobile 2.0 in Barcelona. His talk was about media consumption in a mobile and multi-device world, and included information on some of the key mobile consumption drivers:
- Snacking – time filling and boredom killing
- Location and context awareness – we know where you are and what you are doing
- Bodies in Motion – the faster we move the less we can interact
- Identity and presence – you are your SIM
- Device Limitations – degrade services gracefully
- Content services are moving towards a device agnostic paradigm, so your content travels with you effortlessly.
- Understanding the purpose of each device in a multi-screen world is the key to delivering great experiences.
More information about Fjord:
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.