ICT in Maths & Science for Primary Education
Sub-topic: Color Pattern
Pupils able to:
1) Identify the different color of sequence
2) Memorize the location of color ball
In this topic we can teach how to sort, counting, classify order and memorize the object.
1) Sort the sequence
- On the diagram, we describe the sequence color of the ball from the left corner.
- To identify the colors
- To identify the shape of the ball and square for the color
3) Order object sequence
- We use “after & before” to order the object. For example what is the color after the pink
- Count the object for example, how many green color in this pattern
4) We introduce the order of the ball from the first to the next ball for e.g. no1 is a green ball,
no2-is a pink ball and so on
5) Use concreate
- You ask the pupils to familarise the different color of the ball
- Then you ask the pupils the location of the ball and memories of each colored ball
6) Demonstrate how the activity work
a. We ask the question by click the first question, what will be the color?
b. If the answer is correct, we check the sequence of the color ball (from the shown order
of the colored ball) until it completed the task.
c. We repeat the question (a) and (b) until complete the color pattern.
d. Then, we click the check answer.
- If the “OPPS” appear in red color, will be the wrong answer
- If the “GOOD JOB” in blue color , it show the correct
7) Activity 1:- ask 5 volunteer pupils to come to the front to answer the next question (for each
8) The last pupil will check answer.
9) Below is the diagram of Color pattern by using online activity
Done by :
Noor Suharti bte Hj Ishak (10D0014)
Dk Noor Afizah bte Pg Hj Damit (10D0011)
Rohaiza bte Hj Marjik (10D0025)