2. The sun The sun is a star at the center of our Solar System planets dwarf planets . Asteroids, and comets orbit around the Sun, all of which have total The sun is a star at the world's most important crops, such as the energy in the form of light . And plants turned into light energy in the frozen carbon dioxide gas into sugar. And making the world a variety of weather conditions . Conducive to life. The sun contains 74 percent hydrogen by mass is 25 percent helium by mass, and other elements in small amounts . The Sun is classified as a G2V spectrum G2 means that Sun's surface temperature of approximately 5,780 Kelvin (about 5,515 degrees Celsius or 9,940 degrees Fahrenheit), the sun is white. But the earth is yellow . Because of light scattering of V (No. 5) indicates that the sun is in the main sequence. Energy by hydrogen fusion into helium . Balanced and in good condition. No shrinkage or expansion . Sun away from galaxy to galaxy center distance of approximately 26,000 light years takes full orbit around the galaxy about 225-250 million years rate of orbit 215 kilometers per second, or one light year every 1400 years.
3. Mar Mars is a planet in the solar system away from the sun is No . 4 Latin name of Mars ( Mars ) comes from the name of the Roman god of war . Or meet with the Greek god Ares is because Mars appears as a red color like blood. It is sometimes called the &quot; red star &quot; or &quot; Red Planet &quot; ( that is nearly true color of orange than pink ) is the symbol of Mars ♂ shield and spear of the gods Square . Mars lies a small satellite or moon is the second moon has four bosses, and Moscow. Both the moon is not a round shape distortion . It is estimated that asteroids could be lost to Mars, and then grab it to pull out their forces in the area.
4. Mercury Mercury is the planet nearest the sun the most . And is the smallest planet of the solar system. Orbit around the sun takes 88 days Mercury always appears near the sun . Or under the glare of the sun. It is not easy to observe with a telescope . While most are angled away from the Sun, Mercury does not exceed 28.3 ° No Satellite. Only one aircraft spacecraft ever to explore Mercury close - up was 10 when the motor Mario Partners Year 2517-2518 ( 1974-1975 AD ) and mapping the surface of planets, just 40-45 . % only Conditions Mercury's surface very close to the moon . Surface roughness due to the meteorite struck. No moon, nor the subject of gravity enough to create the atmosphere .
5. Jupiter Jupiter is a planet away from the sun is No . 5 and is the largest planet in the solar system . In addition, Jupiter Other gas planets on the moon . In the solar system, including Saturn, Uranus and Neptune Latin name of Jupiter (Jupiter) from the Roman gods. Jupiter is the symbol of a lightning ♃ god Zeus .
6. Venus Venus is a planet away from the sun is No . 2 Latin name of Venus ( Venus ) from the goddess of love of Rome . Venus is a planet rock Size close to the world . Sometimes referred to as &quot;sister&quot; of the world even if all the planets orbit the sun is elliptical. Orbit of Venus is considered almost a circle . A central indentation (the Tree) minimum. Objects in nature . Venus is the brightest celestial objects as No. 3, after the sun and the moon Because Venus orbits the Sun near over the world . Is a corner away from the sun is not more than 47.8 ° is visible only at dawn or early in the evening only. While appearing in the evening sky at the west called the &quot; evening star &quot; and when it appears in the sky at dawn in the east, called &quot; Stars Prauriporn ึ u &quot; or &quot; Morning Star &quot;.
7. Uranus Uranus ( or deadly ) as a planet away from the sun is No . 7 in the solar system, classified as a gas planet . Is the third largest. Named after the Greek god Ouranos Uranus is a wildcard, or (most commonly used in astronomy) is the Thai name of Uranus Uranus Who discovered Uranus, Sir William Herschel million ( Sir William Herschel ) was found in year 2324 ( AD 1781 ). Later in the year 2520 (1977), an astronomer from the observatory Super Thin Air Bourne (James L. Elliot, Edward W. Dunham, and Douglas J. Mink using the Kuiper Airborne Observatory). discovered that Uranus has rings around the pale .
8. Earth Earth is a planet away from the sun is the third . The world's largest rock the planet in the solar system. And the moon is a planet just one modern science has confirmed that the creatures live . Planet Earth was created about 4570 million (4.57 × 109) years ago, and shortly after that. This huge moon, which is just one of the world was born on the moon followed . His intellectual life that dominate the world today is human. World look like an oval shape .
9. Saturn saturn is the sixth p 8lanet from the Sun and the second largest planet in the Solar System , after Jupiter . Saturn is named after the Roman god Saturn , equated to the Greek Cronus (the Titan father of Zeus ), the Babylonian Ninurta , and the Hindu Shani . Saturn's symbol represents the Roman god's sickle ( Unicode ).
10. Neptune Neptune is the eighth and farthest planet from the Sun in our Solar System . Named for the Roman god of the sea , it is the fourth-largest planet by diameter and the third-largest by mass. Neptune is 17 times the mass of Earth and is slightly more massive than its near-twin Uranus , which is 15 Earth masses and not as dense.  On average, Neptune orbits the Sun at a distance of 30.1 AU , approximately 30 times the Earth-Sun distance. Its astronomical symbol is , a stylized version of the god Neptune's trident .