From Yarn to Finished Product,
The World’s Most
Vertically Integrated Company
Indian Armour is a Vertically Integrated
Manufacturer from Yarn to Weaving of
Ballistic Grade Kevlar Aramid Fabric to a
Finished Product such as Bullet Proof
Jackets, Vests, Hard Armour Panels, Bullet
Proof Helmets, Bomb Suppression
Blankets, Tactical and Combat Gear.
An ISO 9001: 2000 certified company.
Cutting edge technology to combat the www.indianarmour.com
ever-changing threats to law-enforcement,
military and corrections personnel.
State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in
covered area of over 50,000 sq. ft.
500 plus employees and is led by a team of
Indian Armour Systems (P) Ltd. Backed by raw material suppliers for
Universal Lane, Village - Dudhola, Palwal Haryana, India technical support for all ballistic protection
Phone :+(91)-(1275)-262147 / 262888 / 262000 /262111 products.
Tele Fax : +(91)-(1275)-262148 Mobile Fax : +91-9810242140
Mobile:+(91)-9810107363 / 9811268600 Our personal protection products are
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org designed for maximum safety in diverse Bomb Suppression Blankets
www.indianarmour.com operational conditions & Demining Apron
A lightweight and portable ballistic and fragmentation resistant blanket. The blanket can be Concept Garment Design
configured in any shape or size; and can be easily folded over, or placed on top of any ballistic threat. The De-Mining Suit is designed as a full fitting suit to provide maximum possible
protection against fragments and explosions from detonating anti personnel
Bomb Blanket gives emergency protection against blasts and fragments in the event of an explosive mines. The Garment design allows for interchange ability and upgrading of
device detonating before it can be neutralized. It is quick and effective against most pipe bombs, hand Armour protection levels according to the customer's requirements.
grenades and fragments caused by pressure or electrical explosions.
Standard Features • Provides complete upper torso protection from Neck to Knee.
• Removable ballistic panels • Velcro and Webbing adjustment on sides, shoulders, and legs ensures exact fit.
• Carrying handles • Flexibility and low weight enables the suit to be worn comfortably for long
• Washable outer covers periods of operation without restricting wearer maneuverability.
Standard Sizes Outer Garment
• 1m x 1m The outer garment is washable and made of high quality 500D Nylon Cordura
• 1mx 1.5m fabric that is specially treated to be flame retardant, water repellent, and abrasion
• 1.5m x 1.5m resistant. The inner most layer is made with poly-strong mesh fabric and fitted with our Integrated Trauma Reduction System – this
• 2m x 2m facilitates airflow around the wearer's body to ensure maximum comfort and effectively dissipates energy from the Chest in the
• 2mx 4m event of an explosion.
Colors Soft Armour Panels
Red, Black, Blue, Olive Drab The Panels are manufactured with multiple layers of High Tenacity Aramid Fabric to provide Blast Fragment protection that
satisfies MIL-662F for 17 grain fragments > 450 m/s and beyond.
Options / Accessories The area density is 2.4 kg/m2.
• Safety Ring Each Soft Armour Panel is vacuum-sealed inside a PU coated Nylon fabric cover that is ultrasonically welded to protect the Aramid
• Carrier bag Fabric from moisture and UV light degradation.
Protection Levels Area of Cover
• National Institute of Justice (NIJ)* The Armour inside the Suit provides a total Protection Area of 0.9m for the torso and .07m for the arms and legs (optional)
• V50 (Fragmentation Resistance)
• V3: V50 of 300 m/s (984 ft/s) Weight
• V4: V50 of 400 m/s (1312 ft/s) The complete Demining Suit fitted with Armour Panels weighs approximately 4.0 kgs (6.5 with arms and legs)
• V5: V50 of 500 m/s (1640 ft/s)
• V6: V50 of 600 m/s (1968 ft/s) Colours
White, Blue, Tan
II: Protects against 9mm FMJ and 357 Magnum JSP
IIIA: Protects against 9mm FMJ and 44 Magnum SJHP Accessories
Level III/IV Armour Plates
Demining Helmet and face sheilds
One size fits all
*In accordance with NIJ Standard 0101.04