1. 3rd Annual Early Bird Discount..Cloud Computing Book & Pay before 02nd Nov 2011 Summit 2011 Email to - firstname.lastname@example.org“Accelerating your cloud strategy” nd 02 December 2011, Taj Krishna, Hyderabad, India rd100% Cloud Forum......... 03 Annual Summit............ 25+ Speakers..........Key SpeakersSrikanth Karnakota, Director - Cloud Strategy, MicrosoftJanakiram MSV, Technology Evangelist, Amazon Web ServicesTarun Malik, Director - Strategy & Marketing, MicrosoftReddyRaja Annareddy, Director of Cloud Computing & SaaS, ImagineaSudhakar S Marthi, Vice President Sales & Marketing – APAC, ZOHO CorpRavi Gururaj, VP Products, Cloud Platforms Group, Citrix SystemsHari Vasudev, VP - Cloud Platform Group, YahooRamesh Loganathan, India - VP (Products) & Center Head, Progress SoftwareAjay Porus, Information Security Specialist, CSC IndiaAmit Saha, Global Head of Data Quality and Integration, NovartisPranay Mishra, COO, 3g Telecom India (Former CTO -AP MTS)Rajesh Huddar, Head-Information Security Practice, Mahindra SSGUttam Kumar, Head - New Technology Innovation, AircelAkhil Behl, Network Consulting Engineer, CiscoFiroze Zia Hussain, CEO, Totem InternationalSridhar T Pai, Founder & CEO, Tonse TelecomPlus many more.....
2. 3rd Annual Cloud Computing Summit 2011 nd 02 December 2011, Taj Krishna, Hyderabad, IndiaGold Partner Silver Partner Associate Partner ExhibitorSupported By Organised By
3. 3rd Annual Cloud Computing Summit 2011 nd 02 December 2011, Taj Krishna, Hyderabad, India Conference Intro: Cloud Technology is changing at breakneck speed. According to IDC, within just a few years, cloud computing has reshaped the IT marketplace and the way that organizations acquire and use IT products and services, disrupting their strategies and forcing them to re-evaluate all of their alternatives to the status 2nd Annual Cloud Computing Summit 2011 quo. Now the use of cloud computing is accepted as mainstream, this disruption is creating new opportunities for suppliers and catalyzing major changes in traditional IT offerings. th 24 June 2011, Taj Residency, Bangalore, India Exploring the true prospective of mobile Cloud Computing and Cloud based applications and services for mobile would also be our focus at this event. Relying on recent studies - markets will bring in more than $20 billion in revenues over the next five years. In this summit, we will discover how the players of the ecosystem will look at opportunities and overcome challenges for mobile Cloud Computing. We will learn from expert viewpoints and opinions on how we can strategize and draw blue prints of what mobile Cloud Computing should be. Also identifying the business models that will make mobile Cloud Computing business reach its real and full potential. Virtue Insights 3rd Annual Cloud Computing Summit 2011 will provide an excellent platform for the regional and international computing industry to addresses both Enterprise & Telecom Cloud Services in focused streams with a niche showcase of cloud computing products and services. Conference will cover a broad range of technology and business subjects, theres plenty to discuss in the interim. This Summit will look at some of the core issues that are top of mind for Cloud Computing Decision Makers. The summit will address the current state of the market, the business value of the cloud, deployment strategies and integration techniques, security and privacy issues and will take a look into what the future holds for Cloud Computing. This event will provide you with the data that you need to recognize this complex and rapidly expanding sector. Knowing the future market, and what impacts will that has on future business opportunities? This is your opportunity to stay ahead by learning the latest trends and networking with the trend setters. The Cloud Computing Summit is the place to meet all the key decision makers from all of the Cloud service providers in one place. It gives us immense pleasure in welcoming you to the 3rd Annual Cloud Computing Summit 2011 Key themes discussed at this Summit:- · Shifting Clouds: How The Cloud Landscape Is Evolving Discovering successful business models for cloud computing · Device + Cloud + Software = Your Future…The Business Value of Mobile Cloud Computing. · The Enterprise Private Cloud: From Infrastructure to Applications · Discover why cloud computing is perfect for SMEs · Top cloud computing security risks: analysing the latest trends, business effects. Discover on how to fight them · Best practices - Virtualization strategy · Infrastructure, Deployment , Integration & Monetizing the Cloud business · Learn from the industry leaders and emerging players offering to Cloud and SaaS space · Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service - Present and Future outlook · Avoiding potential pitfalls in cloud computing and to improve your clients relationships · Explore innovative strategies for outsourcing · Working with limited budget to ensure on time study completion · Optimising cloud computing operation effectiveness for successful ROI · Tangible benefits & risk of moving to the cloud –security/compliance/data risks · Cloud Concerns and the Future Who Should Attend:-IT professionals, Channel managers, Telcos and cloud computing service providers and vendors should all bepresent at the 3rd Annual Cloud Computing Summit 2011. Job titles should include:CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, CXOs, MDs, Directors, VPs, R&D, IT Heads, Directors, Strategy Directors, Communication Directors, Heads of Marketing, Heads of BusinessDevelopment, Heads of Sales, Product Managers, Business Analysts, Business Development Managers, Heads of Training, Database/Data Center Manager,Network Systems Directors, VPs of Technology, Heads of Telecoms, Storage Managers, Hosting Managers, Data Center Managers, Telecommunication Managers,Compliance and Policy Managers, Network Managers and Admin, Network Administrators, System and Network Integrators.And many more... Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities: Why should you attend: If you would like to benefit by promoting your organization at one of 3rd Annual Cloud Computing Summit 2011 is the place to meet all the our events then exhibit is perfect for you. key decision makers across the entire cloud computing eco-system from enterprises, telecom operators, regulators, government agencies, service · Hosting a networking drinks reception providers,system integrators and vendors. This summit will provide great · Increase and maintain brand awareness networking opportunities with industry leaders,presenting you with the · Taking an exhibition space at the conference opportunity to meet and do business with like minded individuals. · Target your marketing campaign · Advertising in the delegate documentation pack · Providing branded bags, pens, gifts, etc. · Network with industry decision-makers · Meet potential clients & Present your products and ideas Delegate Registration: Any questions on Sponsorships or Exhibition – Email your queries to To register and to book your seats at the conference - please email your email@example.com interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. 3rd Annual Cloud Computing Summit 2011 nd 02 December 2011, Taj Krishna, Hyderabad, India08:30 - Coffee and registration09:20 - Morning Chairs opening remarks DATA & STORAGE EXAMINING THE CLOUD COMPUTING MARKET 12:10 - Solving Infrastructure and Data Center Challenges · Why use cloud computing for disaster recovery and A framework for a cloud disaster recovery09:30 – Morning Keynote Address 1 : Topic TBC · Cloud backup, snapshot and disaster recovery strategies · What are the steps to be considered when retrofitting existingSpeaker TBC, Google data center space or building smaller, more energy-efficient ones.10:00 – Morning Keynote Address 2: Topic TBCSpeaker TBC, Huawei Telecommunications 12:40 – Networking luncheon / Networking / Exhibition Visit10:30 - Panel Discussion: Device + Cloud + Software = YourFuture…The Business Value of Mobile Cloud Computing.· Evaluating the impact of cloud computing in the Afternoon Chairs person telecommunications world· Are we far from mobile-powered cloud infrastructures & how to avoid the security risks?· Key issues facing businesses (CIOs) today in an increasingly CHALLENGES & UPCOMING OPPORTUNITIES mobile world· Future Considerations for the Mobile Industry and How to capitalize on current technology trends 14:00 - Panel Discussion: Evaluating key emerging markets· Improving enterprise productivity through mobile cloud for improved strategy computing · Identifying the next set of challenges and the opportunitiesModerator – that come along with an ever evolving cloud · Challenges and commercial risks faced when improvingSridhar T Pai, Founder & CEO, Tonse Telecom business agility and productivity(http://in.linkedin.com/pub/sridhar-tonse-pai/0/3a/3b0) · Empowering businesses to achieve sustainable growth · Driving increased customer volume and revenue amid anPanelists – increasingly crowded marketplace · The Future Of Cloud Computing: How advanced can it get andPranay Mishra, COO, 3G Telecom India (Former CTO - AP, how far can it go?MTS India), (http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pranay-mishra/15/a61/aa8) Moderator –Uttam Kumar, Head - New Technology Innovation, Aircel(http://in.linkedin.com/in/uttamkr)Hari Vasudev, VP - Cloud Platform Group, YahooHari Vasudev, VP - Cloud Platform Group, Yahoo Panelists – Akhil Behl, Network Consulting Engineer, Cisco (http://in.linkedin.com/pub/akhil-behl/25/447/176)11:00 – Morning coffee & Networking ReddyRaja Annareddy, Director of Cloud Computing & SaaS, Imaginea,( http://in.linkedin.com/pub/reddyraja-annareddy/1/b7/29a) BUSINESS MODELS Srikanth Karnakota, Director - Cloud Strategy, Microsoft, (http://in.linkedin.com/in/srikanthkarnakota)11:20 – ERP – Cloud connect Ravi Gururaj, VP Products, Cloud Platforms Group, Citrix Systems,(http://in.linkedin.com/in/rgururaj)11:50 – Cloudsourcing vs. Outsourcing· How the relationship with a cloud provider is different from a traditional outsourcer· Obtaining support for the cloud· Selecting which cloud firms to use
5. 3rd Annual Cloud Computing Summit 2011 nd 02 December 2011, Taj Krishna, Hyderabad, India ENTERPRISE, PRIVATE & HYBRID CLOUDS 16:00 - Afternoon coffee & Networking14:30 – The Enterprise Private Cloud: From Infrastructure toApplications· Applications, platforms and infrastructures – manageable features VIRTUALISATION to enter the cloud· At what level of organisational size and IT maturity does it make sense? 16:20 – Bringing Cloud Computing Down To Earth: New· The Importance of specific technology models and implementation Virtualisation Technologies With Ultra Low-Cost Endpoints options to Enterprise· Identifying the alternative levels of resource sharing for various · Best Practices for Virtualization - 1. Start small – 2. Think big – 3. cloud offerings Require rapid ROI – 4. Consider the broad benefits of virtualization· What elements are required for cloud to be considered suitable for – 5. Know your applications an enterprise? · Deploying virtualised services on local resources and external IaaS CloudsRamesh Loganathan, India - VP (Products) & Center Head, · Rapid Recovery: Building and Ensuring A Reliable And Cost-Progress Software Effective Disaster Recovery Solution · Reducing IT Costs And Maintaining Control Through Server15:00 – Applications in the cloud for SMEs - Benefits Consolidation · Discovering the emerging tools and technologies that can• SMEs are backbone of Indian Economy transform an organisations legacy infrastructure into a private or• Access to Business applications requires only a Browser and hybrid cloud Internet and no other IT Infrastructure.• Business applications like Zoho CRM, Books, Invoice, People, Recruit, Support, Mail etc 16:40 – Building scalable web applications on Amazon Web• Getting Started Services• Clouds security and stability Amazon Web Services provide software developers and businessesSudhakar S Marthi, Vice President Sales & Marketing – APAC, with cloud-based infrastructure services that are inexpensive, reliable,ZOHO Corp (http://in.linkedin.com/pub/sudhakar-s-marthi/4/9b8/700) scalable, comprehensive and flexible. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) is a service that provides resizable compute capacity (virtualized server instances) that auto-scales based on workload (as usage goes GOVERNMENT & SECURITY up and down). This session introduces the EC2 platform to web developers and demonstrates how they can leverage it to build highly scalable and available web applications. 15:30 - Panel Discussion: Top cloud computing security risks: analysing the latest trends, business effects. Discover on Attend this session to learn how Cloud enables the web developers to how to fight them build the next generation web applications.· Legal And Contractual Issues: Securing The Cloud And Janakiram MSV, Technology Evangelist, Amazon Web Services, Establishing A Level Of Trust (http://in.linkedin.com/in/janakiramm)· Data protection and security – what is difficult about it? - Control and ownership of data in the Cloud· New and key legal and regulatory challenges in cloud computing 17:10 - Chairpersons closing remarks and end of conference· Contractual and commercial issues to consider when engaging your service provider· Implementation – the difficulties affecting global compliance and potential litigation· Dealing with termination and other practical issues 17:20 - 18:20 Networking Drinks - Take your discussions further & build new relationships in aModerator – relaxed & informal setting...Ajay Porus, Information Security Specialist, CSC IndiaPanelists –Tarun Malik, Director - Strategy & Marketing, MicrosoftAmit Saha, Global Head of Data Quality and Integration,Novartis, ( http://in.linkedin.com/in/amitsaha5959)Rajesh Huddar, Head-Information Security Practice,Mahindra SSG (http://in.linkedin.com/pub/rajesh-huddar/a/593/673)Firoze Zia Hussain, CEO, TotemInternational(http://in.linkedin.com/in/firoze)
6. Partial list of attendees from our previous Cloud Computing Summit conference:8KMiles Cloud Solutions, ABS, Accenture, Acharya Institute of Technology, ADA, Adaptive processes, Adobe Systems,Aeronautical Development Agency, Affordable Business Solutions, Aircel, Alcatel - Lucent, Altisource Bussiness Solutions,Amazon.com, Anmol Technologies, Anveshana Technologies, Apple Inc, AppMint,Apropos Infotech, Aricent, Aris Global,ArrayShield Technologies, Aryaka Networks, Avvas Infotech, Babu Consultancy & Research, BIMS, Blue Chip Computer Consultants,BluFlash Labs, Bodhtree, Bosch, Broadway solutions, BSNL, Business Strategy Solutions, Business Vibes, CA Technologies,Cambridge Technology Enterprise, Capgemini, CBK Infotech, Celstream Technologies, Centum Electronics, CEPTES Software, CGI,Chahhat, Choice Solutions, Cisco, Cisco Systems, Citrix, Cloud Computing.in, Cloud Stream, Cloud.com, CloudOnHire.com, CMC,CMO Axis Outsourcing Services, CMRIT, CMS De Backer,Coats India, Codeyssus, Cognizant, Comnet Publishers, Computer wing,Convergence Plus, Corent Technologies, Correa Hotels, CSC, CSS Corp, Ctrls, Cusdelight Consultancy Services, CyberMedia, Cyscon,Data Management Corporation, DataCentrics Consulting,DBM SYS, Deccan Chronicle,Dell, Department of Industries and Commerce,Didx.net, DRASH Services, Dream Orbit, DSCE, Edutech, EG Innovations, EmbryoFund, EMC, eMids,Enaviya Information Technologies,Ericsson Global India, ERNET, Etisalat DB Telecom, Eucalyptus Systems, Eurotech, Evangelsoft , Evapt, Exensys, Faiveley Transport, Fidility Holidays, Fitch Ratings,Flink Solutions, Frontier, FUJITSU, GE Technologies Infrastructure, FS Edutech, Glyptics Software,Google, Green Quotient Systems,GridLabs, GSS Infotech, Gutenberg Communication, Hazel Media, HCL, HCL Comnet Sys. & Serv,Hewlett Packard, High Places International, Hindalco Industries,Hinduja global Solutions,f Electronics,Indian Space Research Organisation , Infosys Technologies, Innosoft Datalinks , Institute For Electronic Governance,Institute of Road And Transport Technology ,Integrated Software Solutions, Intel,Intellectual Ventures, Intepat IP Services,Intermediapp, Invictus Technologies, IPAGE TELECOM, IRTT, ISRO Satellite Centre,IT-CC CDAC, ITI , Jamcracker, Justdial,Kahan Technologies, karpagam, Karpagam University, Knowledge Capital, L&T Infotech, L.Kamal & Company, Learning Accord ,Locuz Enterprise Solutions, lsi, LSI, Lynx Softek, Maarga Life Foundation, Madras Cements , Mahindra SSG, Manjrasoft, Marvell ,Metal Closures, Metrix India, Microsoft, Microvillage Communications, Mind Dots, Mind Tree, Mindteck, Money Process Technologies,Mphasis, MTS,My Resonance, National Informatics Centre, NetApp, Nettech India, Netzealous, Nivish, Novartis, Novell Netware,NSE IT , Ocimum Biosolutions, Omega Infotech, Omnitech,Oracle Cloud Services, OrangeScape, Ozone Telecom,Parigyan Info Services, Patni computer systems, PatNMarks, Pegasys, Persistent Systems, Praxisys, Premji Invest,ProgressSoftware, Prominds Consulting, protronix energy, Rajagiri centre for Business Studies, Ramco Systems, Ravee Enterprises ,Red hat,Reliance Communication,RNSIT, Roamware, Safas InternetworkingTechnologies, Sai Info System, Samsung,Sapthagiri cutting tool , Servomax, Sharon Software , Sharp, Shri SR Software Solutions, Sierra Atlantic, Sify, SISS IT consultancy,Skillbell, sonata-software, sri lakshmi enterprises, Srini Infotech, SSITTumkur, Stixis Technologies, Sungard Technology Services,Symantec, Symphony Services, Synopsys, TATA Communications, Tata Communications Transformation Services,Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Elxsi, TCL, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Technology Review, The Indian Express, Think Cloud, Thinkalg,Thomson Reuters, Times Group, Times of India, Tinni Advertising,Titan Industries, Tonse Telecom, TRYST handicrafts,Turnon marketing, Twist Future,Ugam Solutions, UK Trade & Investment, Unisys Global Service, Universal Technical Services,Valuemomentum, Venopher, Verisign, Verizon, Versant Technologies, Vetrisoft, Virtusa, Voicegate Technologies ,Vruksham Talent Group, Wilshire Software Technologies, Wings Infonet , WinWire Technologies, Wipro Technologies, WQ India ,www.venkinesis.in, Xilinx India Technologies, Yahoo, zen, Zoho corp. Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities: If you would like to benefit by promoting your organization at one of our events then exhibit is perfect for you. · Hosting a networking drinks reception · Increase and maintain brand awareness · Taking an exhibition space at the conference · Target your marketing campaign · Advertising in the delegate documentation pack · Providing branded bags, pens, gifts, etc. · Network with industry decision-makers · Meet potential clients & Present your products and ideas Any questions on Sponsorships or Exhibition – Email your queries to email@example.com Delegate Registration: To register and to book your seats at the conference - please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org www.virtueinsight.com
7. 3rd ANNUAL CLOUD COMPUTING SUMMIT 2011FLOOR PLAN - Book your stalls now before they run out !!! 1 2 8 8 EXHIBITION AREA 12 3 9 13 CONFERENCE CONFERENCE 10 EXHIBITION AREA 4 CONFERENCE HALL 1 HALL 2 HALL 2 14 11 5 6 6 12 12 7 13 14 REGISTRATION DESK Coffee/TEA/Lunch Networking Drinks Area 1 6 11 2 7 12 3 8 13 4 9 14 5 10 15
8. 3rd Annual Cloud Computing Summit 2011 nd 02 December 2011, Taj Krishna, Hyderabad, India Early Bird Discount.. Book & Pay before 02nd Nov 2011For Multiple BookingsPhotocopy this form... Queries: Email to - Should you have any questions on bookings, email@example.comEarly Bird - Please feel free to contact us.(Register & Pay before 02nd Nov 2011) (Please Tick) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Day conference per delegate - Fee: INR 4,000 + Tax Web: http://www.virtueinsight.com India Office: Tel: +0091 44 6453 6444Standard Rate INR (Please Tick) General information Venue: Taj Krishna - A Luxury Collection Hotel,1 Day conference per delegate - Fee: INR 05,000 + Tax Hyderabad, India, Payment terms: Virtue Insight requires the full amount to be paid before theRegistration Form Details: conference. Virtue Insight may refuse entry to delegates who have not paid their invoice in full.Forename ............................Surname ................................ Substitutions/name changes or cancellations: There is a 50% liability on all bookings once made, whether by post,Job Title ..............................Company ................................ fax, or email. There is a no refund policy for cancellations received on or after one month before the start of the event. Should you decide to cancel after this date, the full invoice must be paid. ConferenceOfficial Contact Number ....................................................... notes will then be sent to you. Unfortunately, we are unable to transfer places between conferences and executive briefings. However, if you cannot attend the conference, you may make a substitution/nameAddress ............................................................................. change at any time, as long as we are informed in writing by email, fax or post. Name changes and substitutions must be from the same company or organization and are not transferable between countries. ............................................................................. Indemnity: Virtue Insight reserves the right to make alterations to theCountry ...............................Postcode.................................. conference/executive briefing content, timing, speakers or venue without notice. The event may be postponed or cancelled due to unforeseen events beyond the control of Virtue Insight. If such aPhone ..................................Fax ........................................ situation arises, we will refund your registration fee and we will try to reschedule the event.Email ................................................................................. Fee: The conference fee includes lunch, refreshments and conference papers provided on the day. This fee does not include travel or hotelI confirm that I have read & agree to the accommodation.terms and conditions of booking..... (Please Tick) How we will contact you: Virtue Insights preferred method of communication is by email andSignature ........................................................................... phone. Please ensure that you complete the registration form in full so that we can contact you.Methods of Payments:By Cheque - Complete and return the above registration form viapost or email, together with your cheque payable to Virtue Insight. News Updates:By Bank Transfer - Please tick if you do not wish to receive email updates inAccount Name - Virtue Insight the futureAccount Number - 830092431Bank Address - Indian Bank.118 - 119, Indira Nagar, Valasaravakkam,Chennai 600 087,Tiruvallur district,Tamil Nadu, India www.virtueinsight.com