Sharing the sites others have created
• You can find out what other Symbaloo users are doing and learn from them
using the easy Share and Gallery options.
As a teacher
• You can create a starter page of Internet sites for your students to use on a
project – or your students can create their own.
• Symbaloo opens its tiles in a new window so that the original always remains
as a reference point. It can be used really well with webquests.
• As a teacher you can save your favourite tools so that they are always handy
for you to use.
• You can use it like I did as an Index post for a number of blog posts you have
created around a topic.
• This music teacher searches out YouTube videos and Discovery Education
information to supplement the classroom content and stores them on a
• Matt Gomez shows how he manages his Symbaloo account
• Use if for collecting typing sites for the students to practise their typing skills.
• Sharing appropriate links for assignments, research, additional info related to
a topic of study, etc.
• Teacher homepage providing students (and parents) with one stop access to a
classroom web site, info and/or resources
As a student
• Observe this this Grade 7 student showing what she does with
• Electronic portfolio for students to showcase knowledge
and/or digital projects (stories, movie trailers, presentations,