1. a) PicasaPicasa web albums ‘Picasa web albums’ comes free with a Google account. You get loads of storage for photos and what I like about it is you can easily share your photos PLUS you can make a slideshow of a set of photos on a blog . e.g. SchoolNet’s Picasa album
2. b) Flickrhttp://www.flickr.com/ Flickr is another storage place for photos. There are multiple ways to upload your photos to Flickr— through the web, your mobile device, email or your favourite photo applications.
3. Picfinder www.picfindr.com This is a place where you can search for royalty-free photos.
4. Photobabble http://www.fotobabble.com/ Add sound to make an audio photo and share the link for others to view online or embed on your site.*Read about how Elinda Gjondedaj uses fotobabble in her classroomhttps://magicineducation.wordpress.com/2011/03/25/fotobabble-talking-photos/
5. Poster.ithttp://www.greatis.com/utilities/posterit/ This downloadable tool allows you to print large images on multiple sheets of paper to create posters. Great for classroom displays.
6. a) Photosnackhttp://www.photosnack.com/ Add photos, create elegant flash photo slideshows with music, and share them. 24 slidshow templates. Add music to photo slideshows
7. b) Photopeach http://photopeach.com/ Create your own fresh slideshows with music, captions, comments etc.*View this video of Photopeach being used with a Smartboardhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghg-NBhkvsE&feature=player_embedded
8. c) Beecliphttp://edu.beeclip.com/ Lovely digital scrapbooks for student creativity, imagination, and self- expression. Combine images, videos, text, and more.
9. d) Picture trailhttp://www.picturetrail.com/ A stunning way to share photos in all sorts of ways. Example from karen Stadlers blog http://karenstadler.wordpress.co m/2011/11/09/807/
10. e) Smileboxhttp://www.smilebox.com/index.html?partner=smileboxuk Quickly and easily create slideshows, invitations, cards, collages, scrapbooks and photo albums using customizable templates. Share via Facebook, email, blog, printing, and burning to DVD.
11. f) Photocubehttp://www.criticallayouts.com/Generators/photo-cube-3d/loader.html Make an animated 3D photo cube to embed in your website, wiki or blog.